Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

1 minute ago, CenterofAttention said:

I’m beginning to believe every negative story of Britney is true…

- cheating on the staff, **** abuse, obsession with knives, etc.

At some point, we have to realize not every single person can be wrong except for Britney.

She needs major help. Idc how at this point, she isn’t safe for herself or others. 

Baby those stories were created and crafted to absolutely smear a woman who spoke up against her abusers and guess what? They all still walk free. Does the media ever report on that anymore? They work together to create those narratives and unfortunately her “team” doesn’t do **** to squash them. They can never be bothered to give a comment but they likely still collecting that coin. 

Yeah, this video won’t help public perception but she’s really damned either way. If I was her I’d probably stop giving a fu*k too. 

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

This is not a healthy way to either make fun of comments about her obsession with knives or release her anger. It will only give more fuel to the media and the general public who already have a horrible image of her, this makes people think that all those stories about her children, JL and the one that Sam supposedly said are true. This only hurts her, like everything she has been doing lately, she's seriously her own worst enemy, her most lunatic followers are capable of calling the police again to her house and her family can claim that she's a danger for herself and they would have this video as proof. I hope she at least deletes this video quickly.

Yeah worst case scenario, it could potentially lead the police to think she needs to be on a 5150 cause she is in danger of herself and others (dogs).

I hope not but it sadly could be possible. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Even if she is truly struggling and needs an intervention why laugh? So heartless. She deserves empathy, love and understanding.

Good god I’m not laughing at her

It’s intended towards US…you’re way ahead of the curve even admitting she needs help…

she DOES

everyone pretends nothing is wrong just cause they’re a fan 

not laughing at Britney if anything it’s heartbreaking 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

I’m beginning to believe every negative story of Britney is true…

- cheating on the staff, **** abuse, obsession with knives, etc.

At some point, we have to realize not every single person can be wrong except for Britney.

She needs major help. Idc how at this point, she isn’t safe for herself or others. 

Agree with this. All the stories have some truth to them and she confirms at a later date. Get help Britney asap!!! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

What are you doing to yourself girl… your book is coming. You are proving your sister and ex husband ‘s shenanigans. 
do you really think it’s a good idea to dance with knives when there’s literally 2 major stories printed about this subject…

Maybe you get inspired by Shakira, but she doesn’t has stories printed about herself. 
this is so messy.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.