Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

Cqleb

lol ok, this is odd, but also who cares??? if she ******* cuts herself she’ll learn not to dance with knives and face the consequences as an adult.

is it weird? yes. but let her live, she danced with a python, was caged with a live tiger, has been sent flying in the air since the beginning of her career (and while over drugged by the conservatorship, too), she’s been next to fire, danced with fire, used electrical equipment while water was falling over her, was hit by a camera in the head on set, was next to explosives, hanged over the hair on top of moving structures without harness, slept with snakes, even married them… etc. like I get it, but also relax.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, super.nova said:

lol ok, this is odd, but also who cares??? if she ******* cuts herself she’ll learn not to dance with knives and face the consequences as an adult.

is it weird? yes. but let her live, she danced with a python, was caged with a live tiger, has been sent flying in the air since the beginning of her career (and while over drugged by the conservatorship, too), she’s been next to fire, danced with fire, used electrical equipment while water was falling over her, was hit by a camera in the head on set, was next to explosives, hanged over the hair on top of moving structures without harness, slept with snakes, even married them… etc. like I get it, but also relax.

It's just because it's Britney. 

Her reputation is destroyed thanks to Team Con.

If Shakira or JLo did this it would be considered "art".

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Even if she deletes it ... the video is out..

Tomorrow WILL BE EVERYWHERE .. 

THIS VIDEO WORRIES ME .. 

I just can't Say anything n her defense this time 

But it's not like she needs to do something really serious to be criticized all over the media tbf

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

It’s unfortunate to see this woman self destruct this way. At this point I’m done supporting her madness. She needs an intervention big time. She’s going to have a miserable ending. She’s obviously abusing stimulants. 

Don’t you know she’s like omg so like smart and so totally with it. Like she’s so smart and genius that she’s totally knows she’s trolling us. And also like she looks amazing and totally normal too bc like I’m her biggest fan so no matter what she does I’ll like defend her and rationalize her bc like I’m so smart too

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CenterofAttention said:

I’m beginning to believe every negative story of Britney is true…

- cheating on the staff, **** abuse, obsession with knives, etc.

At some point, we have to realize not every single person can be wrong except for Britney.

She needs major help. Idc how at this point, she isn’t safe for herself or others. 

It's only Team Con that has said negative things about Britney. 

• Like 6
Just now, Estrella said:

In Shakira rehearsal, they look pretty real, even though they are fake, 

Oh, I didn't think Shakira's knifes could be fake for the performance. Or maybe in Shakira's case those are not sharped, for the purpose of the dance.

And maybe those kitchen knives Britney used are not sharped, who knows.

To be fair nowadays we're really used to make assumptions based on simple pictures or videos we see on social medias... so

:alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block