Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

1 minute ago, ronron said:

Yeah i can see her ordering fake knives but do those sound like metal? Idk 

and yeah she definetly enjoys provoking people i really think is her way to let her anger out for what shes been through, its clearly not the healthiest way but its her choice we cant do much about it.

Lets just be glad that anger is an energy that eventually runs out so lets just hope she stays safe while she finishes this stage of her healing process. 

Oh you know what, I didn’t listen to it with the sound before and just have. Right ok, they sound real don’t they? 

In that case I think this was a dangerous idea, obviously it’s her choice but moving at high speed with no shoes on and tiny animals around is a risk. Hers to take, but a risk nonetheless. 

I hope she can channel the anger in a safer way as I’m genuinely worried about her, although people don’t like to hear that on here 🙁

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

She's not doing this on purpose, she's just gone. And it basically confirms what 3 different people said recently about Britney's obsession with knives and how it would scare them. Her kids, her sister and even Sam Asghari when he asked for divorce.

But of course, some fans will try to twist it and make it seem like an aesthetic choice, she's fine, she's ok. Sure. And I won't even talk about her dogs right next to her.

Pretty sure she’s doing this BECAUSE of the stories that came out, but ok. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh you know what, I didn’t listen to it with the sound before and just have. Right ok, they sound real don’t they? 

In that case I think this was a dangerous idea, obviously it’s her choice but moving at high speed with no shoes on and tiny animals around is a risk. Hers to take, but a risk nonetheless. 

I hope she can channel the anger in a safer way as I’m genuinely worried about her, although people don’t like to hear that on here 🙁

Yeah Its not easy to see someone deal with pain this way, this isnt the healthiest way to do it that is a fact i think most people here would agree but i dont think anyone should judge either, what she went through was just crazy so its understandable that she is not being her best self emotionally.

I think she had so much pain and anger held inside for so long that its now coming out in this explosive way thats its too strong for her to deal calmly, but as i said anger is an energy that will eventually run out so at least we have that

Edited by ronron
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ronron said:

Yeah Its not easy to see someone deal with pain this way, this isnt the healthiest way to do it that is a fact i think most people here would agree but i dont think anyone should judge either, what she went through was just crazy so its understandable that she is not being her best self emotionally.

I think she had so much pain and anger held inside for long that its now coming out in this explosive way thats its too strong for her to deal calmly, but as i said anger is an energy that will eventually run out so at least we have that

Very well said. Let’s hope she can find a safer outlet. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If she wants to dance with knives and “troll”, at least put the dogs outside and not have them running around. One of them could just run in her way or she could drop a knife.

And at 40 years old, doing these “troll” videos is ridiculous. Be mature and address it verbally or in a written statement. 

How many adults are mature? Huh? Trump? Biden ? You ? Britneys family ? Kevin? Scam ? Wait  yeah .. sorry I have yet to meet many who are mature. Most do not grow up. Which I think is smart. This world is one big game we all have to play. Because of junk people. I think most just age . japan punish GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.