Jump to content

Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives


Cqleb

Recommended Posts

Am I the only one who doesn't really care anymore?

Britney has written a book about her trauma.

She's been going to therapy.

She's going to **** up royally sometimes due to triggers from her trauma, and that's fine.

But this is Instagram, it's an illusion. Pretty much everytime she's been in out in public that we've seen her, she's behaved like a normal person. Aside from that one nude horse ride.

Maybe this is just her way to get and keep attention until she's ready to be an artist again. It won't take too much for her to rebuild her brand if she could do it after 2007.

 

I'm just gonna unfollow because she posts the same think 4-5 times😅

But I do think Britney will keep doing this until she has a lot more. So leave her alone I guess.

She hasn't Injured herself or anyone else so whatever.

 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I can’t believe how toxic this place has become. The drama is beyond ridiculous.

 

She literally has seen Shakira’s performance, felt inspired, thought it was “bad ***” and “cool” and improvised some dance and recorded herself. That’s ******* it. 

 

 

 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: She’s definitely not lying about learning how to dance with knives 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

I can’t believe how toxic this place has become. The drama is beyond ridiculous.

 

She literally has seen Shakira’s performance, felt inspired, thought it was “bad ***” and “cool” and improvised some dance and recorded herself. That’s ******* it. 

 

 

 

I mean, the negativity is everywhere and not just on here.
 

The video has become a meme and Is being  circulated all over socials. 70 percent of comments are saying she needs a cship again and calling her some awful, disgusting names like ‘c’ addict or poking fun at her. Unfortunately she really put herself in the firing line with this one.

I’ve defended her against some of the comments but I’m just being called an enabler or getting laughed at.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I mean, the negativity is everywhere and not just on here.
 

The video has become a meme and Is being  circulated all over socials. 70 percent of comments are saying she needs a cship again and calling her some awful, disgusting names like ‘c’ addict or poking fun at her. Unfortunately she really put herself in the firing line with this one.

I’ve defended her against some of the comments but I’m just being called an enabler or getting laughed at.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
 

I don’t condone dancing around with knives but good lord some the comments are unhinged and just nasty.

I thought we had progressed as a society about how we talk about mental illness and trauma … but clearly not

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Absolutely not. That’s exactly why I will continue to defend Britney from mockery and shed some light on her point of view. She deserves that from her fans. And that is not enabling.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Absolutely not. That’s exactly why I will continue to defend Britney from mockery and shed some light on her point of view. She deserves that from her fans. And that is not enabling.

if anything we are enabling her right to have her freedom 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yet people seem to think she should be treated like a criminal and have her basic human rights stripped away like one
 

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block