Cade Hudson has been the TMZ Source according to Mariah Carey's assistant who has 2 contacts at TMZ...does that mean that Sam Asghari was innocent of leaking stories to TMZ?

Lola2790

The principle is: cui bono, who profits. The manager does not profit, the husband does not profit. Both want Britney to be healthy without trashing her to tabloids.

The leak came from someone with access to Britney's household AND access to the circle of probate lawyers where Britney's state of mind was discussed according to Lisa MacCarley, a probate lawyer herself.

Until February 2023, Jodi Montgomery was involved with Britney. If you don't know who she is, I can't help you with further explanations.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

I don't understand how giving the 3 letter tabloid information would benefit Cade. As her manager, it's in his business interest to let her shine not crash.

Agree with you. His career depends on Britney, his client's success. Why would he try to sabotage his client?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

The principle is: cui bono, who profits. The manager does not profit, the husband does not profit. Both want Britney to be healthy without trashing her to tabloids.

The leak came from someone with access to Britney's household AND access to the circle of probate lawyers where Britney's state of mind was discussed according to Lisa MacCarley, a probate lawyer herself.

Until February 2023, Jodi Montgomery was involved with Britney. If you don't know who she is, I can't help you with further explanations.

I've always had this question...if the intervention was really planned (which I believe it was) why would Britney be mad at Sam and not Cade too? when allegedly they were both the ones who planned it? Why does she still keep him in her life? I've never liked Cade, I've always believed he was the TMZ source and not Sam, remember when Britney supposedly went to his birthday party and took pictures with Paris and him? Then Britney said it wasn't true. That was very strange because TMZ even had the photos and they said they were new photos. How did TMZ get those photos and that information? among many other 'exclusives' they have had over the years, Why would Britney get mad and deny that?  

7 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

And we believe what this guy has to say because....?

This. I'm sorry but all of this screams "random wannabe/assistant/frustratedperson wants attention and found a way to get it"

I can't take anyone who makes these types of video's serious. It's like they don't have an enough credit to be an actual source for a reputable media outlet, so they start to make these type of videos. All Maxi's or Hudson rejects or whatever they are.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block