Cade Hudson has been the TMZ Source according to Mariah Carey's assistant who has 2 contacts at TMZ...does that mean that Sam Asghari was innocent of leaking stories to TMZ?

Lola2790

13 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I don't understand how giving the 3 letter tabloid information would benefit Cade. As her manager, it's in his business interest to let her shine not crash.

But remember his friend Larry Rudolph used to encouraged Britney to go out clubbing with Paris and Lindsay where she was photographed without panties on.

I get the feeling whenever Britney is NOT working they need other means of income so align with the paparazzi.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Maybe the source close to is someone who benefits from literally everyone in Britney's life being publicly dragged.

Basic principle: cui bono. Who profits? I am glad you are bringing it up, but I am not sure everybody understands that neither Cade nor Asghari benefit. The beneficiaries of the slander campaigns are the people who lost a lot of money when Britney was freed from the conservatorship.

5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Basic principle: cui bono. Who profits? I am glad you are bringing it up, but I am not sure everybody understands that neither Cade nor Asghari benefit. The beneficiaries of the slander campaigns are the people who lost a lot of money when Britney was freed from the conservatorship.

Cade is a shady *** character whether he’s officially connected to Team Con or not. It’s highly likely that he is - he is friends with Rudolph, plus EVERYONE was pre-approved during the con. 

As for what he’s getting out of it… we may not know yet. What business does he have bringing convicted felons with m.eth dealing charges into her life? Even sharing they “only hooked up twice” seemed like such a stupid way to deny they were dating - but who knows, maybe it wasn’t stupid. Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing when he literally confirmed they had/have a thing. 

Not to mention he appears to be a completely vacant narcissist. Everything is always about him. Not only did he create a fan page for himself - he literally believed it would be believable to pass it off as if someone created one for him. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Then he comes here to post about how he’s Britney and Paris’ bff… just like this guy said. It adds up, Not to mention he calls the paps on himself - even that POS Larry Rudolph didn’t do that. 

Cade CANNOT be trusted. 

To me the way to understand Britney’s life and behavior is to view it as the Truman Show. She was the star of the show and everyone around her was carefully selected and cast to play roles, like her friends, assistants, boyfriends. All for our entertainment and their commercial benefit.

Every time she tried to escape the ‘tv set’ that was built for her she was forced back in. And for Britney it was getting harder and harder to figure out who was real and who wasn’t. Causing her serious psychological damage.

Cade was also just playing a role for team con. Like Sam, her manager, her assistant.

I’d go nuts too to be honest.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block