Britney Looks Amazing In New Instagram Video

Wow I was impressed with this video too, she looks so young and way better without make up, + I love her flower dresses it makes her so cute and classy and reminds me of 2001ney it’s way better than those mini skirt dresses (ugh)

Also it’s been awhile that we don’t see her with pants? since saggy pants used to be so 2003ney and it’s so popular like now,

She would rock an outfit like this one:

https://i.imgur.com/zJtBKzH.mp4

• Like 5

What song is she jamming out to? I know it’s Janet and if it’s the one I’m thinking of, then that’s one of my favorite Janet songs and she’s got taste lol!

Also she looks radiant as ****! She’s definitely in a good mood in this video.

Edit: I thought it was Because Of Love, but it’s You Want This, but good news! They’re both on the same album and both are bops! Definitely adding this to my Spotify.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

What song is she jamming out to? I know it’s Janet and if it’s the one I’m thinking of, then that’s one of my favorite Janet songs and she’s got taste lol!

Also she looks radiant as ****! She’s definitely in a good mood in this video.

Edit: I thought it was Because Of Love, but it’s You Want This, but good news! They’re both on the same album and both are bops! Definitely adding this to my Spotify.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block