Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Britney also said she didn’t drink coffee during her conservatorship or that the she never took a picture upside down or that she never wore polka dots until last year or that she was going to Europe when she in fact went to Mexico. Britney is a master troll who likes to play mind tricks with and through the media. How have you, as a fan, not deciphered this by now? I’m not saying I know what’s true or false but to reference a ******* IG caption as your source while backing up a DailyFail article is delusion at its finest. You 2 or 3 sheep Britney minions left in here continue to jump through endless hurdles when it just makes you look non-credible instead.

The Office Lol GIF

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Jesus y’all are acting like y’all never had a booty call on sad desperate times and it shows. Britney probably thought he was hot and available. Thats it. Dont mean shes gonna marry him next or buy ***** from him. 

Whether Britney accepts it or not, she isn’t a street ******* or a working class citizen like most of society. She is a permanent a-lister and pop icon who should have some  standard. She was also a married woman. Not saying she can’t have a fling but why would someone who was married to the alleged love her life destroy her relationship by hooking up with a plumber? It’s not like she filed the divorce papers either so go figure. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Edited by BadBunny

There is just too much critisism and judging over what some tabloids have said.

What you all have against Britney right now and you have jumped into conclusion is that she is posting dancing vids on instagram.

You are acting like Britney since she got out of the cship is going crazy and she is out there beating people to take her dose.

Maybe you  all should take a step back.

She has given 0 rights to act this way towards her. If insta didn't exist we wouldn't even know how she looks for the past 2 years.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Wow this news is really making the fan base clash. This thread is so messy and so many people arguing. No matter where you stand on the issue or topic, just remember we are all friends here folks. If we all came together in one space we’d all have a hell of a great time together partying to our fave’s music. 

For me, I don’t know what the “truth” is but I do know, with all things tabloids & “confirmed by a [unnamed] source” to take it with a grain of salt. I don’t particularly care about this stuff personally. Britney is free to do whatever she wants, it’s her life whether I like her taste in men or not. We have no say in the matter. It is what it is. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Or maybe Britney hired himself because his business is being advertised in the Newbury Park area? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Not every plumber or construction worker is going to come around with a background check on their sleeve. Maybe he was working for her neighbor, who knows. See, this is the exact type of infantilizing I’m talking about. Some of you will point fingers at everyone else as if Britney herself isn’t capable of hiring her own people in 2023 now that she’s a free woman.

i don’t see how i’m doing that. but okay girl get it with your long paragraphs 😂

2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i don’t see how i’m doing that. but okay girl get it with your long paragraphs 😂

You put the blame on Sam without any evidence or proof that he was hired by him. Like what? 😂 But okay girl get it with your delusions 😂

Edited by BadBunny

Any good close girlfriend (or close friend in general) would tell her she has the absolutely worst taste in men…at least when it comes to entering a relationship with them. Britney, you are SO MUCH BETTER than this. You deserve a man who will take care of YOU. You've done enough taking care of loser *** people for multiple lifetimes.:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.