Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Idk if I exactly believe it because remember she denied dating Justin for 2 YEARS?

This. Why would Britney go on her socials and announce that she’s seeing someone? If anything, she would attempt to steer that sort of attention away. And ofc she’s going to keep her love life private especially after such a high-profile divorce and given that this man doesn’t exactly have the cleanest background.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

This. Why would Britney go on her socials and announce that she’s seeing someone? If anything, she would attempt to steer that sort of attention away. And ofc she’s going to keep her love life private especially after such a high-profile divorce and given that this man doesn’t exactly have the cleanest background.

Exactly.

It would prove Sam was right all along and probably would make the GP hate her even more.

• Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

He’s hot tbh :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I almost sorta-kinda see it... but if he's really this criminal m*** dealer it's just not a cute thing for Britney to get entangled in AT ALL. The **** itself, the distribution of it, anything. Big yikes, but she still should have the freedom to make her own choices even if it's these. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

But some are too blind to wake up and realize that. 

I know.

I've seen a lot of fans online who tend to agree with EVERY single decision Britney makes even if its bad and in my opinion, that is not healthy.

That is enabling and that is not good.

Literally I have gotten A LOT of offensive responses to my comments which are NON BIASED and FACTUAL.

Being a fan does not mean you have to be delusional to reality or kiss up to them cause celebs are just people like you and me, only richer and everyone knows them.

I have been a fan for 23 years and even I have the maturity to see Britney is not in a good place.

I do feel sorry for how her life has turned out but at the same time,

she has the money to get resources to get help but she just doesn't want to.

That's why I'm very honest and direct when it comes to speaking about her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Maybe the bigger question should be why he was even allowed near her in the first place. I don’t trust Cade one bit and if he is the source here then it’s highly inappropriate to give us the number of times Britney hooked up with this guy. That’s honestly weird.

It might make for some “yay our girl got that d twice!” jokes, but it’s just not something a professional manager should share. I wish Britney was surrounded by GOOD people, for most people FAMILY would be a safe choice, sadly for her that option is irrelevant.

Yeah very well said, and I agree about Cade, I’ve thought for a while there’s something odd about him. I don’t trust him at all. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.