Where's JLo's new album?

Fita

Do you guys remember when she made a post in Instagram and interviews talking about her new marriage with Ben Affleck and the new album This Is Me... Now as celebration of This Is Me... Then? It's all over everywhere that the album was gonna come in July??? Girl, where is it??? Didn't anyone else here miss it? I guess she's just a cosmetics girl like Rihanna now lol :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClYsm3ajAD0/?igshid=YWYwM2I1ZDdmOQ==

Edited by Fita
5 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

According to instagram posts, she delivered the finished album to the label earlier this summer. In June, I think. Presumably, they're preparing to release it before the year's over. I want her to do it already. I'm not a fan of her albums, but almost every album of hers has something I enjoy. I want to hear this. 

Ugh, I suppose so too. But when artists delay albums like this I feel the hype starts to die, you know? (Lana del Rey does the same thing too) By the end of the year when it's finally out I'll probably be already over it. But of course I'll hear it :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow it wasn't released?

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Maybe its been delayed or even scrapped.

Hopefully its not cause her marriage to Ben is on the rocks

Maybe they're preparing something bigger or different since the teaser says "The musical experience". Omg, are they preparing a musical?

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah she’s been doing so much promo for it and it was a missed opportunity not releasing it at the same time as her movie that came out. 

but base on the teaser…it’s kinda cringe NGL :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

yet here I am still hoping for it’s release :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

She keeps using the hashtag #ThisIsMeNow in her recent posts but no album yet :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

Ugh, I suppose so too. But when artists delay albums like this I feel the hype starts to die, you know? (Lana del Rey does the same thing too) By the end of the year when it's finally out I'll probably be already over it. But of course I'll hear it :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Jennifer is a singles artist more than an albums artist, especially in more recent years, so I guess botching the rollout a bit isn't a huge deal. But lining it up with the release of one of her films, as one of the previous posts suggested, would've been a good idea. 

I'm glad she's not abandoning music. She can still do quality work. Her song 'Pa Ti' from a couple years back is one of my favorites from her career. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Jennifer is a singles artist more than an albums artist, especially in more recent years, so I guess botching the rollout a bit isn't a huge deal. But lining it up with the release of one of her films, as one of the previous posts suggested, would've been a good idea. 

I'm glad she's not abandoning music. She can still do quality work. Her song 'Pa Ti' from a couple years back is one of my favorites from her career. 

Hum, I've never hear it I guess, gonna do it right now. I was excited for this new album to come because there's such classic and nostalgic songs on that This Is Me Then album... Has a vibe you know. And Bennifer was really inspiring and beautiful couple. So yeah, it all combined together. :)

Hope she has the album for pre-order or the first single release on november 25 which is 21 anniversary when this is me then drop

She can also have the first single release by the end of September like she release Jenny from the block and then release the official video early weeks of October like jftb video

8 hours ago, RC2 said:

Hope she has the album for pre-order or the first single release on november 25 which is 21 anniversary when this is me then drop

She can also have the first single release by the end of September like she release Jenny from the block and then release the official video early weeks of October like jftb video

I think you just did her team’s job :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 2

I read somewhere that it somehow delayed because of the strike and Ben made whole movie on her album. I hope it will be out in october...

In the meantime she is busy delola girl. I am not judging but her husband is an alcoholic and  there r tons of  videos of her drinking coctails. I mean i know it is not her struggle and she loves money but really was it so necessary to make money on a alcohol. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.