Will Britney Ever Have Another Iconic Performance?

15 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

It's been so long since she performed that I think just her doing a basic performance will be iconic because everyone would be surprised she took the stage. So her just being at an awards show would be the talk of the night and reported on widely.

Her return to the stage would undoubtedly be a significant moment in pop culture, the right song, choreo & outfit could make it an instant iconic event. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Madonna was 45 when she performed with Brit in 2003, Britney right now is younger than Madonna was in that year, so I think she is not that old to put an iconic performance. With the right oufit, execution, great song and a decent choreo I think she still could do it, the only thing stopping from do it is Britney herself.

• Love 3

No:

1. She’s shown zero interest in anything performance related. Girlfriend doesn’t even promote her post-con songs

2. She’s lost all rhythm and flow and has regressed in dancing ability. Every move is the same no matter what the song is. Unless she goes through some hyper re-training and choreo dancing lessons…

3. She doesn’t care about being the centre of attention and having an iconic performance anymore 

• Like 1
On 9/7/2023 at 12:14 PM, DiamondCircus said:

It's been quite a while since Britney's had an iconic stage performance, will she ever have another?

With the VMA's around the corner, and Britney being known for her stage shows, will she ever put an iconic performance together again?

Edited by Poopstar

Do I think she will another iconic performance, No

Do I think she will have great performances reminiscing to her prime, Yes

Personally I would like to see her have performances inspired like theses

Ballads: 

• Brandy's Without You at Bet Honors

• Beyonce's Dangerous In Love at Vh1 Divas

• Madonna and Babyface's Take A Bow Amas

• Harry Styles's Falling  Brits Awards 

• Miley Cyrus's Slide Away Vmas

• Ariana Grande's Tattooed Heart Amas

It would be nice and a surprise if she did this at vmas, where people would expect more of a choreograph performance

Where she singing to uptempo song but not full out dancing :

Shakira's La Tourtura/ Vmas

Bruno Mars's That What I Like/ Grammys

Kelly Clarkson Whole Lotta Woman/ Billboard 

Shania Twain's I'm Gonna Getcha Good / CMAs or Amas

Mariah Carey's  It Like That/ Vh1 Save The Music

Good Mixtures of Live Vocals (mix some pre-recorded) , Good Choreography, Nice Stage Design:

Janet Jackson's  Vmas 1993

Dua Lipa's Furture Nostalgia Medley/Brits

Christina Aguilera's Aint No Other Man/ Mtv movie awards 

Jlos Selena Tribute/ Latin Grammys 

Lady Gaga 's Superbowl 

Risky Experimental Performances:

Pink's Glitter In The Air/ grammys

Miguel's Rope/ Ropes into his back while in the air

Maybe using magic stunts and tricks/ water bowl/ flying pole routine 

I really want her to have a redeeming performance at the grammys to shut everyone down, great live vocals, on point, bands dancers support singers, executed choreography, smooth set design, Heathly On Stage Presence, A medley of her songs ( 3 to 4) from the album she releases at the time with songs that show the layers, texture and range of her voice

Also: she would win some grammy the night, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Pop Vocal Album, Record Of The Year, Producer Of The Year( if she produces her music)

Edited by RC2
  • Haha 1

I would like to see her performing a ballad, live vocals, I think that what she need now. People need to see/hear her sing. And we know that would be extremely commented. 

After that, she could come back with dance performances, but I don't think that we will see choreos like in her prime, but more like vmas2016 or billboard medley. 

Edited by oliveranto
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block