What are the funniest movies in your opinion?

Beetlejuice, Home Alone, American Pie 1 & 2, Scary Movie 1 & 2, Dumber & Dumber, Happy Gilmore, Mean Girls, Revenge of the Nerds, Porky's, A Very Brady Sequel, Some Like It Hot, Grandma's Boy, Friday, A Christmas Story, Weekend at Bernie’s, Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Up In Smoke, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. I have a lot of faves hehe. 

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Is it bad out of the films you put I’ve only seen Shrek 2?

Freaky Friday (2003)…. I watched it again over the weekend and it makes me laugh everytime.

The Hot Chick is pretty funny too! I watched that for the first time earlier this year. 

OMG I should've added those movies! 

Those are SO hilarious, I love them!

No thats not bad.

Shrek 2 is the best out of the trilogy in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Its so funny. its about a woman who had a imaginary friend as a kid and he was naughty and rude and he comes back when shes an adult and only she sees and hears him. There's a lot more to it obviously lol if you want the full plot 

Drop_dead_fred_ver1.jpg
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

its an old film and came out in 1991 [im saying 'old' film even though it was the  year i was born lol] it was on netflix ages ago but not sure if still on there. its available on DVD as i have it. it was a 15 when it came out but the DVD i got is rated 12 as i think nowadays its not seen as rude as it did in 1991. But if you ever get the chance watch it, its so funny 

Lol I should watch it, it sounds hilarious :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Do u know if its on any streaming services?

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I should watch it, it sounds hilarious :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Do u know if its on any streaming services?

I know Netflix in the UK had it but unsure if they still do. Maybe Amazon Prime?? in the UK you can rent it for just £3 and buy it on DVD for just £6 via Amazon. probably same in the US. its 32 years old so itll be cheap to watch/buy if not available for free. But if you're in the US check Netflix as its a US film so Netflix US might have it. It might be available more in the US than here in the UK as its an American film [sorry im presuming you're in the US lol] i dont know as im in the UK  and i have it on DVD. Rik Mayall who plays Fred passed away 9 years ago in 2014

Edited by jonloch1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I know Netflix in the UK had it but unsure if they still do. Maybe Amazon Prime?? in the UK you can rent it for just £3 and buy it on DVD for just £6 via Amazon. probably same in the US. its 32 years old so itll be cheap to watch/buy if not available for free. But if you're in the US check Netflix as its a US film so Netflix US might have it. It might be available more in the US than here in the UK as its an American film [sorry im presuming you're in the US lol] i dont know as im in the UK  and i have it on DVD. Rik Mayall who plays Fred passed away 9 years ago in 2014

Oh cool you're from the UK?

Yeah im in the US,

I'll look for it.

Thanks.

Wow idk that, RIP

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Henry. said:

I love the unfiltered and problematic for today's standards comedies of the early 2000s like Scary Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, White Chicks, Mean Girls, American Pie, Van Wilder, sorry :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Someone needs to bring this genre back :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Agree!

The world is too politically correct and sensitive for movies like that anymore.

That's why if they ever release a sequel to White Chicks,

it wouldn't work because the whole world especially social media would get butt hurt offended and drag it.

It won't be the same cause they would have to censor alot of things.

I also miss the parody genre,

you don't really see it anymore and I think it also has to do with how the world is nowadays.

Imagine the backlash if any of those movies you mentioned were released now,

it would be crazy.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block