Britney: How many times have you been lied to or tricked…

Cqleb

11 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

The GP simply does not understand that this woman is traumatised to the point of expressing herself randomly on instagram and doing things that seem "wild" but at the same time its her own right and her own life to do as she pleases

the only thing i wish is for Britney to see her kids again that would help her a lot mentally cause it will give her a sense of normality 

Yes but it doesn't seem like her kids are going to see her until she stops behaving wild and randonly.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

The GP simply does not understand that this woman is traumatised to the point of expressing herself randomly on instagram and doing things that seem "wild" but at the same time its her own right and her own life to do as she pleases

the only thing i wish is for Britney to see her kids again that would help her a lot mentally cause it will give her a sense of normality 

I think GP and some of us here just generally lack empathy when it comes to trauma, because of our own perceived idea of what we think healing should look like. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah because Kevin behavior is so perfect! Don't even make me start the list every horrible things he does coz' I don't want to still be in this topic next week!

The wild behavior of Britney was and will always be a fake excuse!!! They brainwashed the kids since years!!! To turn them against her, to use them as  a weapon, that's it!!! END OF THE STORY!!!

Madonna, J-lo, Kim K, Pamela, acted "wild", even "wilder" than Britney but their kids still support their mothers!!!

I don't blame them from being embarrased by Britney's history. While I doubt Kevin is as great of a father as he claim to be, Britney lost custody of them before the cship so clearly something was wrong there for the judge to take the kids away from her. 

But if what Daphne Barak said was true than it seems like Sean Preston has a problem with both parents since he used to spend more time with his girlfriend's family because they were ''normal''. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

I cannot believe it’s come to this and I’m almost defending her nasty ungrateful and inconsiderate children, but she is only pushing them farther away with her…”content”. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

she looks so gorgeous

So healthy & like herself, it's wild comparing her natural beauty now to the Slumber Party video! She had so much filler and botox, she was so skinny she was replacing her cheek fat with filler, it pisses me off knowing her team denied her when she wanted to get another mini burger backstage at the POM tour in Europe! She looks so much more natural & like herself these days with natural fullness in her face, I hope she doesn't feel the need to go crazy with the "fun stuff again when she starts doing photoshoots & filming music videos again she's so gorgeous without any help

Edited by RedBloodedWoman

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block