Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

1 hour ago, Email My D said:

In many cultures it is completely normal for woman to be topless. Y would it be OK for a man to ride a horse shirtless, and have women and men say how **** and hot he is and then crucify a woman for it. Everyone stfu and let this bit©# live. Who has she harmed by posting this? 

Yes, it's normal in many cultures, but neither Britney, nor rather these men, nor most of us are in one. If I was there, I wouldn't want to see, for example, a random woman with bare breasts, it would be weird. Many things are normal in many cultures, but that doesn't mean I have to do them. I have a feeling that whatever Britney does, most fans will shout "good for her", just because this is Britney and her life has been a series of stress and suffering for so many years. But I don't think you can be uncritical. If it was a random person, I don't think most people would be happy. She didn't hurt anyone, she's free to do whatever she wants, but it's starting to get weird to me.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, --- said:

hopefully this doesn't come off patronizing in any manner (as i know you have been here since the begining):
considering how she was groomed and traumatized, i think it'll take her a while to develop a relationship with other parts of herself. she quite literally has to redevelop parts of her brain that have atrophied. i think of this as a celebration; a reconnection of the mind and body after years of dissociation. it's hard to watch someone heal. it doesn't always look the way society would deem fitting and it can become redundant. 

Very true and I think her getting naked and feeling comfortable in her skin is great! She clearly has confidence, this is just a phase in my opinion! She had no control over her body for 13 years so for me the nudity and tattoos is a form of rebellion and owning the control of her body. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Very true and I think her getting naked and feeling comfortable in her skin is great! She clearly has confidence, this is just a phase in my opinion! She had no control over her body for 13 years so for me the nudity and tattoos is a form of rebellion and owning the control of her body. 

i agree! i think she organically enjoys moderate nudism, and these current moments are more of a declaration.

Edited by ---
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

Exhale its time.  I want more off the grid . Have fun and be nice guys , be kind to each other . Love Britney always !!! Be kind and show grace to her. Shes been through the ringer. Mods how can I be deleted . I did permanently delete facebook and Instagram. I want less technology for a bit. I miss the good old days. Wish Britney and everyone well !!! Great site! 

46 minutes ago, Figaro91 said:

Same. Please delete my account and all data. Jordan doesn't respond to my emails. 

Or, this might sound crazy, or you can just log off and fight the temptation of coming back on here. This really didn’t need to be an announcement tbh. Just hit that sign out button and you’re gone, but we all know that if your accounts are deleted, you’ll just make new ones to bash Britney and then repeat the cycle of asking to be deleted, so just make it easier on everyone and just log off.

easy GIF

• Haha 7
3 hours ago, Zpark said:

How is taking her shirt off will make her feel less hot?

Now the sun can burn right on her skin without any protection 

My thoughts exactly whenever I see people almost nakéd in the heat like it’s the same shït t shirt or off gonna sweat either way 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Idk what everyone’s problem is with Britney being topless. Tove Lo flashes her audience during her concerts. Chelsea Handler is topless a lot. Like who cares? They’re just *****.

I mean if we’re going to ***ualize women being topless because supposedly many straight men can’t help being pigs, then coming from a gay guy, men should keep their shirts on too because us gays ***ualize them with their shirts off. But they won’t because what’s ok for men is not ok for women.

Make it make sense people! Free the nipple I say!

There is no like or love button to truly express how much I love this comment💖

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block