Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

11 minutes ago, Email My D said:

There are more serious things happening in this world than a woman wanting to express herself the very same way a man would. You don't find a man shirtless on the beach weired yet you feel that way about a woman. My point is our judgement on her is a reflection on us and not her.  I honestly would not give a crap if I went horse riding and saw any woman with their tatas out. The fact that society over ***ualize woman's breast is our problem, not Britneys. Don't speak for Britney and her 'culture', cause clearly whats normal for you is clearly not normal for her. If shes not harming anyone let her live and breathe without trying to rally the church elders. 

Society has programmed our minds to believe it's ok for men to do it and not women.  It's the very same society that made people believe few decades ago that being gay is a mental illness. It's 2023....

Ok, it's your opinion. I think, like I said before, thats weird

• Like 1

I dont find this disturbing. Its not like she is walking down the road flashing people. Nor is this video exposing her ***** on the video. So what if a few bystanders received a private show? Its better she posyed cause next thing a fake story is being written about the incident. She is on a private horse ride and decided to go topless. Topless doesnt always equate to se x ualness. Britney is comfortable and brave enough to live her life as she wishes. Is she making people uncomfortable? Perhaps. Should that matter? Hell no. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Not very appropriate taking your top off in front of strangers like that. I wonder if they were uncomfortable. Imagine a man taking his shorts off exposing his ***** in front of female horse riders 

But she didn't take her shorts off,  but her top. Imagine a man taking his shirt off, exposing his chest in front of female horse riders. 

Spoiler

Right, nobody would care :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

Lived in Europe my entire life and I promise this isn't normal behavior. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

It's an attention-seeking, histrionic thing in her that makes her do this ****... and partially, it's not even her fault because that's what the world shaped her into from a very young age. I just wish she could get to a more centred place and not do this; because she may very well regret all this stuff one day.

I know its not her fault. Shes had so much trauma. 

• Like 2

She said to freedom!!

naked girl GIF

She loves to be free and not wear a top! :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: She's not hurting anyone! I know it's shocking for some of you that a woman likes to be naked!!! *GASP* People are comparing this to mur*** are actually WILD and showing how dumb they are! Go clutch your damn pearls else were ffs.

7 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

She's humiliating herself... and I feel bad. Wish I had something nice to say. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Because she rode a horse topless? That is humiliating :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: God are you really that much of a prude in your life? If you got nothing nice to say how about don't say anything at all lol

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Lived in Europe my entire life and I promise this isn't normal behavior. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

It's an attention-seeking, histrionic thing in her that makes her do this ****... and partially, it's not even her fault because that's what the world shaped her into from a very young age. I just wish she could get to a more centred place and not do this; because she may very well regret all this stuff one day.

Take your own advice and shut up lool :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Some people here are just hell-bent on defending her no matter what, I think the mur*** thing someone else said may not even be that far-fetched. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

tumblr_oozrquCqpR1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

wtf???? I'm almost speechless another one of you would co sign such a comment! Like am I in the twilight zone 

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by Paramount+

mur*** vs Woman topless on a horse... 

I-Divorce Court Omg GIF

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Also, she doesn't need to share everything. 

Exactly! That's my main thing. If she was "this way" behind closed doors it would be weird... but why the hell would one think it's a smart idea to post this kind of thing the entire world to see? Maybe she doesn't want to be perceived as stable, she thinks this is cool or something. I genuinely wonder what goes through her head when she makes the decision to publish herself like this. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Exactly! That's my main thing. If she was "this way" behind closed doors it would be weird... but why the hell would one think it's a smart idea to post this kind of thing the entire world to see? Maybe she doesn't want to be perceived as stable, she thinks this is cool or something. I genuinely wonder what goes through her head when she makes the decision to publish herself like this. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

It is clear she did not had the phone on her hand then she was topless it was some1  who made the video of her or maybe she asked to film it. 

I do think Britney is experiencing her freedom and it looks like she likes being honest and open on her instagramm posts. Not everything she posts should be analyzed though.

Some people calling her 'weird'. Of course she is. Because she is pop music icon and billioner superstar. She won't be there she is without being eccentric or 'weird'. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block