Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

And she probably took a dump sometime that day, but thankfully we don’t see that. Something about the way these videos are edited it’s like they’re trying to make her look erratic. 

I see no difference between this and the other mundane **** people would vlog on YouTube all the time. She's just showing part of her horseback riding adventure. Idk why y'all insist on making it deeper than that. 

• Haha 1

Oh boy...

Why are you guys EVEN comparing b- ooba with c- ocka in the first place??? "Imagine if the guy exposed his c- ocka!" No! Just no! "Imagine if the guy exposed his chest and his n ipples!", instead! But oh wait...

GUYS DO THAT ALL THE F -CKING TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME, DAYS AND NIGHTS! WHENEVER THEY WANT, WHEREVER THEY WANT!!!! While they're walkig in the streets, parks, while they're biking, at gym... But it's not ok for a woman? Why men should be allowed to exposed they're chest, why ONLY men should be allowed to free themselves from the crazy heat but not women??? SHE DIDN'T EXPOSED HER V!!!

Can't believe I have to write this in 2023! If it's make the guy feels good to ride without his shirt because of the crazy heat, why the girl is not allowed to do the same? Gosh! Britney is not the problem here! You guys are with your b- ooba issues!!! Fix your minds!!! Where are we? In Dubaï, oh no, right we don't make women eat s- hit for 10K to feel powerful and then ashamed them for everything!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It actually sounds like a perfect description of something you’d do. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:You can’t even handle people pointing the most obvious things.

Posting the obvious thing like what...? I'm literally minding my business and got tagged in a thread I didn't comment on.

Edited by Zoey102
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Oh boy...

Why are you guys EVEN comparing b- ooba with c- ocka in the first place??? "Imagine if the guy exposed his c- ocka!" No! Just no! "Imagine if the guy exposed his chest and his n ipples!", instead! But oh wait...

GUYS DO THAT ALL THE F -CKING TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME, DAYS AND NIGHTS! WHENEVER THEY WANT, WHEREVER THEY WANT!!!! While they're walkig in the streets, parks, while they're biking, at gym... But it's not ok for a woman? Why men should be allowed to exposed they're chest, why ONLY men should be allowed to free themselves from the crazy heat but no women???

Can't believe I have to write this in 2023 but a body is a body! If it's make the guy feels good to ride without his shirt because of the crazy heat, why the girl is not allowed to do the same? Gosh! Britney is not the problem here! You guys are with your b- ooba issues!!! Fix your minds!!! Where are we? In Dubaï, oh no, right we don't make women eat s- hit for 10K to feel powerful and then ashamed them for everything!!!

Who knew Britney's **** would bring us together :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

I see no difference between this and the other mundane **** people would vlog on YouTube all the time. She's just showing part of her horseback riding adventure. Idk why y'all insist on making it deeper than that. 

Do you not think the editing of her videos in general is weird? Forget the content for a minute. Talking about the way the videos are shot and edited.

• Haha 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Do you not think the editing of her videos in general is weird? Forget the content for a minute. Talking about the way the videos are shot and edited.

I don't think they're shot weird at all, I think the editing has gotten better. It takes practice, especially for someone who wasn't allowed a phone really for 13 years. Britney is learning just like the rest of us did/are. You normally don't start out a master at something, it takes time. So I'm not gonna judge the way her content is edited, just like I don't judge other peoples content I don't like. I simply stop or don't watch it. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yeah they're weird cause she doing them herself and doesn't have a sm manager like Kim Kardashian. Your point? You can keep squabbling over this, I don't care. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I don't think they're shot weird at all, I think the editing has gotten better. It takes practice, especially for someone who wasn't allowed a phone really for 13 years. Britney is learning just like the rest of us did/are. You normally don't start out a master at something, it takes time. So I'm not gonna judge the way her content is edited, just like I don't judge other peoples content I don't like. I simply stop or don't watch it. 

people literally don't have to watch and they still choose to, and then come here to complain. The mental gymnastics is something.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, easy said:

Who knew Britney's **** would bring us together :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

My dear Easy... If only you knew! You have no clue about how many tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes and it happened alot, I went into a topic, wanted to post something, then I read the latest post above from 10 secondes ago, telling to myself, "This member is saying exactly, word for word what I was about to say! Preach!", "I like the way he thinks, who is this guy?" and then I look at the member name and I was like... Ugh... Easy, agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?!! Really?!! Not gonna post the same thing than this guy, I'm out bye!":gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: Yeah, shame! I was that childish!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Dispite ONE topic, most of the time, believe it or not we have really  similar opinions. Is that EW?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also, I know that you only want Britney's happiness and you really care about her! Just like me, It's ok to have some disagreement sometimes, not big deal!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I really hope all the comments against Britney liberating herself and going topless are from women and not men on this board. It's not your place as men to comment on what women should or shouldn't do with their body. I'm a man and if I can do it, then so can any woman. Periodt

I’m a woman. I just find this really inappropriate. The instructor looked visibly uncomfortable. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

My dear Easy... If only you knew! You have no clue about how many tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes and it happened alot, I went into a topic, wanted to post something, then I read the latest post above from 10 secondes ago, telling to myself, "This member is saying exactly, word for word what I was about to say! Preach!", "I like the way he thinks, who is this guy?" and then I look at the member name and I was like... Ugh... Easy, agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?!! Really?!! Not gonna post the same thing than this guy, I'm out bye!":gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Dispite ONE topic, most of the time, believe it or not we have really  similar opinions. Is that EW?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also, I know that you only want Britney's happiness and you really care about her! Just like me, It's ok to have some disagreement sometimes, not big deal!

1000000% agreed!! I think it's fine to disagree every now and then, no one gets along 24/7! I just think some people are very hurtful and maybe even intentionally so with the way they "criticize" Britney and I don't stand for that ****. 

• Like 1

Britney looks like a rebellious teenager. It seems like she doesn't think before making certain decisions.. getting naked in front of strangers? This is ridiculous and reckless. Even more to think it's cool to post this for millions of people to see.

And for those who are talking about "beaches in Europe", well, there are nudist beaches which is a specific place for everyone to be naked and you can't take pictures on the beach. Which was not the case with Britney.

She's just helping with the tmz narrative that said she was naked in front of employees at her house.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

Her kids having nothing to do with her ? Justified. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Sam divorcing her ? Justified.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I'm sorry we are all fans and love her so much. But this is just cheap and selfish. There are millions of ways to feel free other than getting naked in front strangers and before coming for me, switch the gender roles and see if it's not se***l offending if a man does it. Put some respect on that name, you're Britney effing Spears for God's sake. 

So this is what they held her from doing during the Cship ? This is freedom for you Britney? 

I'm 100% againt the Cship, but at least she had a relationship with her children at that time. Which is the most important relationship in a woman's life. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

How long are we going to normalize this kind of behavior?

Some fans still insist on defending it and it will continue until the day she does something that really brings her problems. Then they will regret defending any stupid attitude of hers. It's the same with Sam, that some fans got mad when we said he was no good and now they're all regretting having defended him.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I’m a woman. I just find this really inappropriate. The instructor looked visibly uncomfortable. 

Where did the instructor look "visibly uncomfortable"? The only time you could see his face was half a second shot of his eyeball. The way y'all invent things to push your narratives is astounding. 

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block