Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

Yeah this video made me uncomfortable. If my female friend did this I would leave. And the people who defend this behavior aren’t doing her any favors because it will only get worse and worse overtime with no limits. Wishing her the best because that’s all most of us can do. 

For sure if she stood nude in Times Square people would enable it, clap for it and pretend that public indecency is a slay queen moment.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is a forum where threads, topics and discussions are to be had, you want us all to sit like quiet sheep and not talk?

Or just accept everything she says and does. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She is not shy to show what she has...and she is not in the city, but outside. When it comes to her opinions, we can discuss it and say that we can don't like them, but what she wears for clothes or whether she is naked is her business and it is not for us to judge her. I'm honestly glad that she does it and isn't shy about showing her "advantages".... and I'm having fun watching meltdowns here.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Men expose their private parts in public? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It's 1 am, I'm too tired to explain again. As I already said, you don't want to understand :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

38 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

g.t.fo and just accept that exposing yourself in public is gross. I’d say it about a random man on the street, and I say it about Britney. THAT’S equality babe :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I agree actually. But there's no way men would stop running around topless everywhere there go, and there's also no way it will be forbidden anytime soon. 

It’s not s**ist! B.r.e.asts create milk. The bigger the breast = the more milk you produce (according to basic male instinct). Therefore, males or people attracted to females are attracted to breasts because of what breasts naturally do.

You cannot sit there and say that breasts are not ***ual parts of the body.

My point is, t.i.t.s are ***ual whether you like it or not. A v.a.g.ina is where kids come from so, by your logic, that shouldn’t be ***ualised either as it has a natural purpose?

THANK YOU. ***** are NATURALLY ***ual. Men and people that are attracted to women are attracted to breasts. Period. 

But you can see ***** literally everywhere, side *****, under *****, ***** in a bikini, and so on and so on. People are only loosing their minds when the nipple is free.

34 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Men’s nipples don’t create milk and don’t have a reproductive purpose and therefore are not of ***ual value to the opposite s** :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just ******* accept it Jesus Christ yall did you even listen at school? 

Yes I did and I learned a lot. For example that nipples don't produce any milk at all. All the magic happens in the mammary glands :) and you can see these parts actually everywhere, even if the nipples are covered :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

30 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Aww I love this comment, you’ve made my day!!! 😆💓 Going to have a couple of drinks, free them nipz and see what happens…! 🥳😭 Will probably get kicked out for indecent exposure lol 

Thank you!!! It's really exhausting discussing with some people here, but I read a few of your comments in this thread and it made me sooo happy to see that it actually made you think and question the societal standards just within a few hours! It gives me a lot of hope and shows me once again why discussing and communicating is so important :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3

As a Canadian it is so confusing to me why everyone is so excited about Britney going topless. It's perfectly legal to be topless across Canada. People don't often do it (because men leer and make it uncomfortable) but you totally can if you want. Mothers breastfeed in public. I did it everywhere, in parks, in malls, in restaurants, you name it! Unless ***ual acts are happening with the breasts, there's nothing inherently indecent about having breasts out.

The fact that it's not legal in most places in the US doesn't inherently mean that having breasts out is morally wrong or ***ual harassment or whatever. That attitude is a hangover from America's puritan past. 

Whether or not it's legal in Mexico, many tourists go topless and the police don't bother them. It's probably not a big deal to these tour guides because they likely see it all the time and are desensitized.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, baltic***** said:

The more bobbles are seen the more are they normalized and less ***ualized! 

21 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Because of playboy magazine, strip clubs, ****, etc. Stop pretending we live in some utopia. ***** are ***ualized, period.

And are you OK with that? Because if you are against people trying to change that situation, it means you're OK with that. Yes, female body is overly ***ualized and it is just soo wrong. SOOOO wrong. And it's not something we can't change. Actually it can be normalised easily (even though slowly) like baltic***** said. I can't believe we try to normalise something so normal already. We don't have to live in utopia, there are places where women having their breasts out is OK and it is becoming more acceptable.

21 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s not s**ist! B.r.e.asts create milk. The bigger the breast = the more milk you produce (according to basic male instinct). Therefore, males or people attracted to females are attracted to breasts because of what breasts naturally do.

It definitely is s**ist and it does not mean anything. Even though men can't produce milk, their chest attract us too. And there are lots of men who like getting their nipples sucked, played with etc. Men's nipples are ***ual too even though not as fetishized as women's and the reason why women get **** for being topless is stupid *** societal norms and ***ism. Also there are lots of, different types of fetishists but we don't cover our feet, shoulders, ears etc for them. Now you'll say it's irrelevant and they are in minority but what I'm trying to say is it's wrong to cover up (except for our actual s** organs) our bodies for reasons like that.

THANK YOU. ***** are NATURALLY ***ual. Men and people that are attracted to women are attracted to breasts. Period. 

Men's chest/nipples are also naturally ***ual and people that are attracted to men are attracted to them. PERIOD!

Men’s nipples don’t create milk and don’t have a reproductive purpose and therefore are not of ***ual value to the opposite s** :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just ******* accept it Jesus Christ yall did you even listen at school? 

That doesn't mean ****. The fact that men can't produce milk doesn't change the fact that their nipples are also ***ual and they would be treated the same way women are being treated now for being topless if the societal norms were different, if we weren't living in a s**ist and misogynistic world etc etc.

21 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure, look at the chaos that happened with Janet Jackson had her Superbowl mishap kids were in the crowd and watching on TV.

People act like they don't know that it's called exposing yourself to show your private parts.

People were not right for dragging Janet for that.

We know there is something called exposing yourself and showing private parts, but it's irrelevant to the subject because that's not what Britney was doing.

P.S. 

Britney posted some pictures of herself completely naked on the beach if you remember, not wearing bikini top or bottoms. I was one of the people who didn't defend her because that beach didn't look like a nudist beach since the people behind her were clothed and apparently came with their family. We don't know if people were allowed to be naked on that beach but if they weren't, that was when she exposed herself. I'm telling this because when we defend her when she takes her top off, everyone who doesn't agree think that we do it because we worship her. And also to show that I'm against indecent behaviour in public but it's very very debatable when it comes to breasts. Anyone who removes their bottoms and actually expose their private parts would be dragged but people always divide when it's only the breasts and that means women taking their tops off is not something that you can say definitely wrong. It's not considered wrong everywhere and by everyone.

21 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Aww I love this comment, you’ve made my day!!! 😆💓 Going to have a couple of drinks, free them nipz and see what happens…! 🥳😭 Will probably get kicked out for indecent exposure lol 

If you get kicked out, it won't be your fault bb. If they let men do it, they should let you do it. 

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Now we can see Britney is truly free!! 
look at her going out and living a fun life right before our eyes while just months ago we were freaking out about her.
She is finally living her best life and is clearly having a blast. I hope that’s what everyone here wants for her…

Stop **** shaming women… what is wrong with you??

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

She is not shy to show what she has...and she is not in the city, but outside. When it comes to her opinions, we can discuss it and say that we can don't like them, but what she wears for clothes or whether she is naked is her business and it is not for us to judge her. I'm honestly glad that she does it and isn't shy about showing her "advantages".... and I'm having fun watching meltdowns here.

Exposing yourself in public or to staff members allegedly isn't about not being 'shy' it's illegal.

If we had staff or maids in our homes working and we are just parading around nude in front of them that's called exposing yourself.

Britney doesn't need to be in the city, she can be on a private beach and if it doesn't allow nudity and she gets naked in front of people there she could get in trouble.

Owning her body and feeling liberated is one thing, exposing yourself is another. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exposing yourself in public or to staff members allegedly isn't about not being 'shy' it's illegal.

If we had staff or maids in our homes working and we are just parading around nude in front of them that's called exposing yourself.

Britney doesn't need to be in the city, she can be on a private beach and if it doesn't allow nudity and she gets naked in front of people there she could get in trouble.

Owning her body and feeling liberated is one thing, exposing yourself is another. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I'm not living her life and I'm respecting her actions, can you do the same? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

I'm not living her life and I'm respecting her actions, can you do the same? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

So it’s disrespectful having a discussion over her Instagram post she posted publicly? I’m not going to respect the fact that she’s making a mockery out of religion or that she’s exposing herself publicly! She can do what she wants doesn’t mean we have to fall in line and be sheep! Nudity in public gets people arrested. madonna look it up GIF

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

So it’s disrespectful having a discussion over her Instagram post she posted publicly? I’m not going to respect the fact that she’s making a mockery out of religion or that she’s exposing herself publicly! She can do what she wants doesn’t mean we have to fall in line and be sheep! Nudity in public gets people arrested. madonna look it up GIF

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
On 9/2/2023 at 11:22 AM, rocXtar said:

Hello love from south Albania, a place where attitudes towards body positivity have evolved, even from traditionally more conservative views. Here, my mom sunbathing topless without any fuss is just the norm. In Europe, we've long understood that nudity isn't an invitation for scandal. For instance, in Spain, they have topless beaches; in France, they celebrate body positivity, and in Italy, there's a relaxed outlook. And don't even get me started on Germany, where they have the FKK culture, embracing naturism freely.

Woman Dancing GIF

Yet, across the ocean, some folks are stuck in the past, unable to accept that Britney Spears is simply embracing the same principles of self-expression. To those clinging to prudish ideals, it's time to evolve. Britney's not here for your judgment; she's here to empower and inspire. And MIND HER OWN BUSINESS.
So, instead of throwing shade, let's throw away those outdated views and let Britney shine! 🌞

i'm a Spanish woman and i've been topless multiple times at the beach, as all of my female friends and relatives, but this is not the same.

in Spain we also would see this as bizarre. it's one thing to go to the beach and be topless and a very different one to do a horse ride hike and expose your breasts out of nowhere. in fact, it's forbidden.

i do think it's bizarre and her constant nudity is getting tiring, but well, she can do whatever she wants of course. i like the fact that she seems confident with her body, that's great.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 6:25 AM, DiamondCircus said:

You just posted a GIF of Madonna… the most naked, religion provoking pop star in the world… 

Nudity in public never got Madonna arrested, so bite your tongue

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block