Sam Asghari Responds to Jobless Rumors & Compares Himself to Leonardo DiCaprio

icybaby

The strike has been going for sometime. If im not mistaken this is the first time the talks about this. Sounds to me like publicity. He is a wannabe actor. I dont have a doubt he got the auditions or roles for being brit's husband. Even for an action movie i wont watch it...  should stay an model. Its like how kfed wanted to be a singer🤣.... 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, joanhs said:

Well, to be fair, what he is saying is, that he admits he is a nobody and even Leonardo who is something dont have jobs as a nobody. Thats his point. 

11 hours ago, SkyAngelMovies said:

Yall know the man is talking about current jobs because of the strike..not comparing himself to leo acting wise or his career. Sams a piece of crap but lets use our brains.

I think he knows exactly why he names Leo and what title would be made. He did not say i am jobless like every other actor bc he knows exactly what other actor won't give him attention. Leonardo name on the other hand will be used and it will get to people attention. So yeah i know exactly what his words mean but it is still funny he uses famous name to be out there bc he is nobody.

• Love 1

Do other minor and major celebrities in divorce procedures get the hate he does? Something major happened between Britney and Sam. Otherwise, he wouldn't have given up his comfortable life with Britney during an actors' strike.

Filing for divorce now is a decision he can't have made lightly. Based on his and Britney's IG, the straw that broke the camel's back was probably an event connected to his mother's accident

• Like 2
15 hours ago, AndreeaC said:

The strike has been going for sometime. If im not mistaken this is the first time the talks about this. Sounds to me like publicity. He is a wannabe actor. I dont have a doubt he got the auditions or roles for being brit's husband. Even for an action movie i wont watch it...  should stay an model. Its like how kfed wanted to be a singer🤣.... 

Its not the first time, he was out there before the divorce too.. because he cant promote that lioness project he is in

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block