What led Britney not to perform at the VMAs in 2011?

6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I thought it was obvious that during the Circus era they had promised her the c-ship would end after that, that's why she looked radiant and looked like she actually enjoyed performing and touring.

Really? In my opinion, her spark was not there at all during the Circus Era. She just looked better, but the performances were mediocre at best.  

• Like 1

i mean my simple answer is i dont think she wanted to do it. i think she was in a bad place in life. we all have seen the difference in her during that era whether she was being medicated or treated terribly we dont know but can assume. i think she was going through the motions, touring because she had to, and then just sitting around doing nothing when she could and i dont blame her. knowing all we know now we can only imagine how they were treated her behind the scenes.

• Like 1
On 8/29/2023 at 9:38 PM, PokemonSpears said:

this is the oh so spectacular performance of Red Hot Chili Peppers when they got the award

and this is Duran Duran receiving theirs

funny enough, this being Britney's precedent actually makes sense, because they also made them present a random award after receiving theirs like how they made Britney introduce Beyoncé

Red hot chilli peppers are perhaps one of the greatest bands in the world with some of the best music ever created and still touring. Good choice in video!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block