Max Martin: 'Happy 24th birthday to [You Drive Me] Crazy' ๐Ÿงก

Music Video Britney GIF

Ironic how this genius of a man will promote a Britney song with a complex collection of photos, behind the scenes and various other clips... took the time and wrote a sound description with interesting trivia. Max, you're a lovely gent!:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

ย 

Also ironic how the best remixes for this specific song are available only on vinyl.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

ย 

Edited by Propagandalf
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

Music Video Britney GIF

Ironic how this genius of a man will promote a Britney song with a complex collection of photos, behind the scenes and various other clips... took the time and wrote a sound description with interesting trivia. Max, you're a lovely gent!:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

ย 

Also ironic how the best remixes for this specific song are available only on vinyl.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

ย 

Which remixes are you referring to? I would love to hear them.

It was indeed lovely that Max (or his team) took the time to share such an in-depth text about the intricacies of the song and the variations between both versions. All OG fans should read it!

PS: Just read that this is not Max's original account? Well, shame, because it was a wonderful post.

Edited by glorified.ho

"The newly recorded vocals of the 'Stop Remix!' show the emergence of the drawl that would keep characterizing Spears' way of singing, with a delivery leading to deliberate mispronunciation. The vowel sounds in lyrics such as "Bay-bay, Iโ€™m so into yewโ€ฆ", "Tell MAYโ€ฆyouโ€™re so into ma-a-a-ay" and "that I'm the on-LIE" (instead of "only") sound at the same time different, exaggerated and pronounced mistakenly in the remix, making the song even more fun, memorable and appealing"

WHAT ??? I never noticed that this is a difference between the album version and the Stop remixย :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Pirre said:

If there would be only 1 (Britney) song I could play for the rest of my life. It's definitely this one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿงก๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜

It's the ultimate 90's bubblegum pop anthem. And Britney released it ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The ultimate gift for me was that I never expected to see Britney in Vegas twice AND she would perform my favorite song. ๐Ÿงก I can honestly say. Life was made ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

PS: **** THIS **** THAT NEXT YEAR THIS WILL BE 25 YEARS OLD.ย 

I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE'RE GETTING OLD ๐Ÿฅ€โšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

Nevertheless, happy birthday you beautiful song ๐Ÿงก

ย 

couldnt agree more!

IT ITS PERFECT.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block