Are you shocked that Sam left Britney?

• Super Mods

A little bit but at the same time,

its obvious that their marriage cause gonna go downhill especially with Britney's controversial IG posts.

I probably would've accepted the divorce announcement alot better if those headlines about him accusing Britney of cheating and abusing him and also him asking to renegotiate the prenup didnt come out.

He really dug himself into a grave by doing that and now he will NEVER have a successful career in Hollywood.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I knew something was off this entire year, and was not shocked that they would part ways. Except I didn’t think they would divorce right now… was thinking maybe they would wait until after the book was released.

Like I said in another post, the biggest red flag is Britney posting throwback pics of Justin and dancing to his songs. I don’t think Sam would appreciate that, and I bet you they fought about it because remember that weird ***yback IG story Sam did earlier this year? (Or was it last year?) He was def trying to shade Justin. And then we get that weird gossip article in Jan this year about how Britney still wants to be friends with Justin and Sam allegedly telling her to leave the past behind because he’s uncomfortable when she brings him up.

That IG post with her and Justin playing basketball (which she deleted later), she did write a caption with the words “back when there were less confusion on what it means to be together” — this quote was 100% directed at Sam, I suspect they had a fight before which led her to passive aggressively write that.

Then was all the conspiracy theories and tik tok videos about how Sam was not even living in the same house as her and only comes around to film her on IG or go on vacations with him.

Then when he did an exclusive interview to TMZ, I think that raised more red flags because why would you, as, Britney’s husband, run to a gossip website that has demonized her for years?? 

At this point I already knew something was up with their marriage, and it was concerning. I think that’s all I can remember right now but there’s def more.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block