Are you shocked that Sam left Britney?

i wanted to think that this wasn't a scam and that he wasn't a rat for a long time, but i have to admit i wasn't shocked at all. 

i wish britney enjoys being single, takes time for herself and then, if she wants to, finds someone that is on her level and loves her for who she is inside

Edited by ElenaB
  • Like 1

Actually, yes. Not completely, but definitely somewhat. They had been together for quite some time before they tied the knot. Every relationships has ups and downs and in hindsight there were some signs things weren’t a fairytale, but still… I didn’t expect the ship to sink after just over a year of marriage. 

• Like 1

What I find funny is that some people are still pretending this was actually a legitimate, real relationship and that Sam was not a Team Con plant who has now fulfilled his contractual duty to them.

You ex-Sam lovers need to review all of the red flags over the years to realise this was never a genuine relationship to begin with. He was never in it for her.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

And I don't feel an ounce of a bit sorry for laughing at anyone who diminished Britney's intelligence with their "gut feelings". 

Had nothing to do with gut feelings and everything to do with facts and their logical consequences. 

For example, how did Sam manage to get and stay so close to Britney for so many years when she she was monitored to the point that all of her friends were removed from her life, her bedroom was bugged and she had no bedroom door? That's just one of many examples, but frankly, that's enough.

How did you look past such a HUGE glaring red flag? 

You were the one going with your gut feeling. We were the ones applying logic to the situation and using our intelligence.

Britney was desperate for human contact and she was exposed to an extremely handsome, charismatic psychopath. Anyone can fall for that, regardless of their intelligence. She didn't have many facts that we have. You should have known better.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Had nothing to do with gut feelings and everything to do with facts and their logical consequences. 

For example, how did Sam manage to get and stay so close to Britney for so many years when she she was monitored to the point that all of her friends were removed from her life, her bedroom was bugged and she had no bedroom door? That's just one of many examples, but frankly, that's enough.

How did you look past such a HUGE glaring red flag? 

You were the one going with your gut feeling. We were the ones applying logic to the situation and using our intelligence.

Britney was desperate for human contact and she was exposed to an extremely handsome, charismatic psychopath. Anyone can fall for that, regardless of their intelligence. She didn't have many facts that we have. You should have known better.

All of your questions have been answered with rational answers that have nothing to do with him being part of team con. I no longer wish to go back and forth about it because he is no longer a part of her life, therefore I couldn't care why such and such happened such and such way. 

You have applied YOUR FEELINGS to situations, I said over and over that I trust BRITNEY and her judgement. 

• Haha 1
Just now, easy said:

All of your questions have been answered with rational answers that have nothing to do with him being part of team con. I no longer wish to go back and forth about it because he is no longer a part of her life, therefore I couldn't care why such and such happened such and such way. 

You have applied YOUR FEELINGS to situations, I said over and over that I trust BRITNEY and her judgement. 

No, not once did you give a convincing, rational answer to that question. Not once. 

You based your opinion on YOUR FEELINGS and chose to ignore the obvious red flags. There was no way he wasn't a Team Con plant. It was a completely illogical hypothesis and we saw that. So this has come as no surprise.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

No, not once did you give a convincing, rational answer to that question. Not once. 

You based your opinion on YOUR FEELINGS and chose to ignore the obvious red flags. There was no way he wasn't a Team Con plant. It was a completely illogical hypothesis and we saw that. So this has come as no surprise.

Nah, what you're not gonna do is gaslight me. I, and many others, gave you explanation after explanation for all your questions. You didn't care unless it was "you're so right he's team con!!!!"

And here you are again calling him a plant :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: my opinion, once again, is based in my TRUST. OF. BRITNEY'S. JUDGEMENT. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

Nah, what you're not gonna do is gaslight me. I, and many others, gave you explanation after explanation for all your questions. You didn't care unless it was "you're so right he's team con!!!!"

And here you are again calling him a plant :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: my opinion, once again, is based in my TRUST. OF. BRITNEY'S. JUDGEMENT. 

You are the one gaslighting.

Just because many of you tried to give a convincing argument doesn't mean you actually did. 

And what does Britney's judgment have to do with anything? She married KFed and she married Sam. That's not an argument. She is a human being and any human being can fall for the charm of a psychopath, especially when they are desperately lonely.

Give me real arguments. Answer the real questions. Why did Sam have a relationship with TMZ? Why did he set up staged interviews with scripted answers he was reading from his phone?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block