Bryan steps in to help Britney amid divorce

Y’all are unbelievable. Family is family? You’re talking about a guy called the women in her family as “ talking too much “ referring Britney as a bad driver on the related interview. Called her sister’s  torturous conservatorship “ good for the family business” . We’re not talking about a teenager or a kid. We’re talking about a very aware and knows what he was doing 40  year old grown man.

get your facts straight.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Y’all are unbelievable. Family is family? You’re talking about a guy called the women in her family as “ talking too much “ referring Britney as a bad driver on the related interview. Called her sister’s  torturous conservatorship “ good for the family business” . We’re not talking about a teenager or a kid. We’re talking about a very aware and knows what he was doing 40  year old grown man.

get your facts straight.

Quote me next time, @rebellion_is_the_way

What I meant is that she's going to be attached to these people for the remainder of her life.  I haven't forgotten the **** he's talked and if it were up to me he wouldn't be around. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Sorry, I think this is cute. Someone in her family is being by her side during this difficult time. That’s nice, I think. Her and him have always had an endearing relationship despite all that happened. 

Yeah SO endearing when your family traps you into being "a business" and acts as if you are an incompetent person when they do interviews about you when you are not allowed to speak out about your situation. 

My heart melts, honestly Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah SO endearing when your family traps you into being "a business" and acts as if you are an incompetent person when they do interviews about you when you are not allowed to speak out about your situation. 

For real, it’s like “Oh now Sam’s the a-hole, let’s love her family again”. Who’s next, Juno Lou? 
:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well tbh I'd rather have him in her life than the rest of the family.

Bryan never really seemed like he took advantage of Britney like the rest of the family did.

He did though. He participated in that mess & never tried to help. Then attempted to justify what they did in an interview.  Remember he NEVER tried to help her get out of that con. Thats plain trash. I couldnt imagine doing that to a person, more esp. A person who has helped me furthur my career/income in the past.

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
49 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Not saying I like the guy. Just saying it’s nice that she has someone by her side. Breakups are hard. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block