BRITNEY DOLL SCAMMER

Hello exhale! You may know me from my Youtube Britney videos like:

Spoiler

Unfortunately today I'm not here to talk about a new vid. I've recently been scammed on Facebook's marketplace. :( My very good friend Daniel from Texas was going to buy a Britney Oops doll for me (and ship it to me) from this guy called Christian Dukes. But after getting paid 60 USD via Cash app he blocked him and when I confronted him with my personal account he also blocked me.

This is the ***hole:

50685958_2149227335120563_45943952016481

Now I owe my friend 60 USD and I don't have the doll. :( I know it not may seem like that much money to some of you, but to me living in a third world country (Argentina) is alot and I'm just really angry, sad and stressed with this whole situation.

I'm going to ask you for your sympathy/help. If anybody would like to help me pay my friend back even with just one dollar cause you feel sorry for my poor ***, or MAYBE you remember my vids and want to give me a small tip, it would really help me and also make me feel better about this whole fiasco.  PAYPAL: gabrielnmolina@gmail.com

And we should also report him to Facebook so we can stop him from scamming more Britney fans:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/952053412566712/

1 minute ago, Brendan Thompson said:

open a dispute with your bank?

Yes! If he can't go through cash app/Facebook the ops friend needs to dispute with the bank. The op should NOT be the one paying back the "friend" and tbh, this makes me sketchy of that friend. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1

So u say 60 dollars is a lot of money in your country and still u spend that money on a doll? So if u choose to spend that much money on a doll instead of more useful stuff, sorry u need to deal with your luxury spendings on your own. I would get it if it was food, health stuff etc but its a doll. Cmon…I dont think anyone would prefer spending their money on a doll if they are having financial difficulties. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, easy said:

I don't know how cash app/marketplace work but your friend needs to report this person as well! He should be getting the money back from them, not you. It's not your fault. 

Apparently cash app is perfect for scammers. My friend reported the guy and all they did was sent him a refund request which of course he declined.

6 hours ago, easy said:

Yes! If he can't go through cash app/Facebook the ops friend needs to dispute with the bank. The op should NOT be the one paying back the "friend" and tbh, this makes me sketchy of that friend. 

I’ve known my friend for years. He’s 100% trust worthy. and I know he’s not lying because he showed me the captures of his convo and the seller kept on messaging me offering the doll after getting paid by my friend. I didn’t know this at first, but the “seller” refuses to get paid with Paypal because he can’t scam people that way.

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

So u say 60 dollars is a lot of money in your country and still u spend that money on a doll? So if u choose to spend that much money on a doll instead of more useful stuff, sorry u need to deal with your luxury spendings on your own. I would get it if it was food, health stuff etc but its a doll. Cmon…I dont think anyone would prefer spending their money on a doll if they are having financial difficulties. 

Well it’s a doll from my favorite artist that ive wanted to get since I was little. It’s not like i have this huge Barbie collection. Also nobody is forcing you to help me so why do you feel the need to attack me? Chill

Thanks for you messages guys and just make sure you report him. That should be the main goal here!

Edited by hot mess
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Apparently cash app is perfect for scammers. My friend reported the guy and all they did was sent him a refund which of course he declined.

I’ve known my friend for years. He’s 100% trust worthy. and I know he’s not lying because he showed me the captures of his convo and the seller kept on messaging me offering the doll after getting paid by my friend. I didn’t know this at first, but the “seller” refuses to get paid with Paypal because he can’t scam people that way.

Well it’s a doll from my favorite artist that ive wanted to get since I was little. It’s not like i have this huge Barbie collection. Also nobody is forcing you to help me so why do you feel the need to attack me? Chill

Thanks for you messages guys and just make sure you report him. That should be the main goal here!

i didnt attack you. i expressed my opinion. u already saved 60 dollars for that doll. so pay that to your friend. why do u want others to pay for your doll bcuz ur friend got scammed?... anyway, you do your way.

Edited by 3Pney

1 : You're the one who made this version of the Make me video ? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: For me it is the only version that exist on the surface of this Earth. It's PER-FECT. I remember leaving you a comment on youtube about that (and I usually NEVER comment). Amazing edit. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

2. You look very s.xy. :jordan-perfume:

3. Good luck with your problem.

• Love 1

I feel your pain :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

My country also have extremely similiar inflation with Argentina (guess where I'm from) so even small amounts like 40-50-60$ is expensive for us, for example in my country you have to work 4days (daily) to collect 60$ (amuricans can easily earn this amount by working for few hours) I wonder how it's like in Argentina...

btw I'm sorry that happens to you I wish I can help but I can only Report him :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block