Britney: "When you go to meet with a so-called friend and the paps are tipped off"

40 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

I mostly agree but you also just explained a double standard. For example, the reason why people like Justin Timberlake got away with sl** shaming Britney after their break-up is because the public was in favor of him just like the way the public is in favor of Britney over Sam. Justin had just come out of the biggest boy band. He was young, white, and hot. Justin was essentially praised for selling Britney’s private s** life to the public, publicly calling her a *****, mocking her on television and at so many public events. Blow-up dolls, calling her a wannabe Madonna, writing songs about her downfall. You name it. Why? Because he was placed on a pedestal and had public support who got a thrill over seeing Britney have a downfall. Like Justin, Britney has and will always have more public support than Sam but that also doesn’t make it okay to bully him the same way Justin fans bullied Britney and caused her mental distress. Do you see where I’m going? Also, we don’t have evidence or proof that Sam is feeding stories to TMZ. That is all a conspiracy and I thought you were always very much against conspiracy but I guess I was wrong. Yes, we don’t like Sam but let’s also learn to not bully people. Their marriage ended, for God know what reason as nothing’s been confirmed, but it’s not like this man is going on a smear campaign against her on his IG or on Entertainment Weekly. If that was the case then I would eat my words and shut up. Until then, I choose to keep my composure.

This is all just mental gymnastics. There's zero correlation between the way Britney was treated post Justin break-up and the reaction to Sam now, it's not even close to being comparable. You asked if the reaction would be the same the other way around, and I explained to you that the reason why it's not based on gender. If you choose to believe that Sam isn't feeding the very clearly pro-Sam narrative on TMZ, and that it's just purely coming from thin air, that's your prerogative I guess.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

This is all just mental gymnastics. There's zero correlation between the way Britney was treated post Justin break-up and the reaction to Sam now, it's not even close to being comparable. You asked if the reaction would be the same the other way around, and I explained to you that the reason why it's not based on gender. If you choose to believe that Sam isn't feeding the very clearly pro-Sam narrative on TMZ, and that it's just purely coming from thin air, that's your prerogative I guess.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

18 hours ago, LatLiMa12 said:

This is starting to look like 2007 all over again.  🥺

I think it’s okay for her to go out, put on a party dress, dance, and be playful. Even people in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond do it. For those of us who live in major cities like NYC, Chicago, LA, etc., it’s even more common.

I’m happy for Britney. I have been brutally honest about a lot of things related to her, so I’m not saying this as a delusional fan.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

What mental gymnastics? Britney was shamed and disrespected on a national level and that was someone who was actually famous. Sam isn’t even famous and now suddenly, everyone feels the need to weigh in and shame him for leaving Britney when for all we know, it could have been a very mentally draining and toxic marriage for both parties. And yes, it absolutely can be comparable to a situation like what Britney went through after her break-up with Justin when the world turned against her. Have you even seen the comments on Twitter? They’re bullying this man, using racism, and calling him every word in the dictionary possible. How is any of that justifiable or makes it okay towards someone who simply just filed divorce papers, spousal support or not? Would you have rather had him be lying to himself for 10 years? Clearly, signs that their marriage was falling apart were obvious within the last 6 months and It’s better that he did it now rather than later.  If Sam was in fact a mistake, let that be her lesson. Again, I’ve already stated that they’re better off without eachother as they likely weren’t compatible. 

In regards to TMZ, that’s just an opinion and your point of view. Just yesterday, TMZ was clowning him about his “disguise”. Again, something that may seem “obvious” to you or me is not necessarily a fact but do you, I guess.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

But we still don’t know what the exact driving force behind their divorce was other than “irreconcilable differences.” We can draw a hundred conclusions or conspiracy theories but we still don’t know. I think both Britney and Sam made it a promise to eachother that they wouldn’t publicly talk about it prior to parting ways but who knows. Britney even said, “I’m not here to explain why because it’s honestly nobody’s business” which is why I also think it’s unfair for people to draw or come to wild conclusions about their divorce. Truth be told, we don’t know and if he is contesting something, he could feel that it’s justified or for a reason. Good on Britney though.

I honestly don’t think it matters what led to the divorce once he requested spousal support. That alone exposed his golddigging nature. Did she steal money from him? Did she hurt him financially? Is he broke because of her? No, therefore he isn’t entitled to any of her money. He’s a grown *** man who is more than capable of taking care of himself. 

Also, he knows she’s been through things. Even if he didn’t directly feed the media with those negative stories about her (which I doubt, but that’s me and you’re entitled to think differently) he could’ve at least denied those horrific and offensive claims. He didn’t.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I honestly don’t think it matters what led to the divorce once he requested spousal support. That alone exposed his golddigging nature. Did she steal money from him? Did she hurt him financially? Is he broke because of her? No, therefore he isn’t entitled to any of her money. He’s a grown *** man who is more than capable of taking care of himself. 

Also, he knows she’s been through things. Even if he didn’t directly feed the media with those negative stories about her (which I doubt, but that’s me and you’re entitled to think differently) he could’ve at least denied those horrific and offensive claims. He didn’t.

Every time there was a controversial tabloid story that came out about Britney, he always left the worst part to the speculation of the public when “defending” her. Nothing new here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Every time there was a controversial tabloid story that came out about Britney, he always left the worst part to the speculation of the public when “defending” her. Nothing new here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Some people seem determined to give him the benefit of the doubt for everything that isn’t factual even if it’s crystal clear, so I’m pointing out his official “response” to the divorce drama. “**** happens” and no denying any of the awful crap on the media. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Some people seem determined to give him the benefit of the doubt for everything that isn’t factual even if it’s crystal clear, so I’m pointing out his official “response” to the divorce drama. “**** happens” and no denying any of the awful crap on the media. 

1000%, I’m just adding to what you said. you are spot on. I got a lot of **** for pointing that out pre-divorce lol

• Love 1

The moment she has a divorce, she's out here actually living a life?   It's almost like something was holding her back from having fun and being her fun self.   Also, this is Britney.   She's always loved hanging out with her dancers and having parties.   She had more than 13 years taken from her, I want her to live alone and enjoy herself before finding another piece of ****.

Interesting.   Sam took 6 years away from her and I'm sad she thought he was it. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Can she also stop liking randos in her MV's and dancers, please.  

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

The moment she has a divorce, she's out here actually living a life?   It's almost like something was holding her back from having fun and being her fun self.   Also, this is Britney.   She's always loved hanging out with her dancers and having parties.   She had more than 13 years taken from her, I want her to live alone and enjoy herself before finding another piece of ****.

Interesting.   Sam took 6 years away from her and I'm sad she thought he was it. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Can she also stop liking randos in her MV's and dancers, please.  

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block