Britney: "When you go to meet with a so-called friend and the paps are tipped off"

1 hour ago, brit*****94 said:

This couldn’t be any more accurate. Just a rich girl hanging out with her gay best friends. Literally the most normal thing. Idk why it’s a big deal to everyone lol

They’re not gonna look at it as a rich girl hanging out with her guy friends. 
they’re gonna look at it as a spouse is posting a guy licking her from head to toe and then shirtless guys are helding her. Sam is gonna be the poor cheated husband and she’ll be the wife who betrayed her. 
she should be more considered about stuff like this. 
nobody gives a damn if she does these things if she was single and not even her marriage is finalized. 
people will not think “ oh it’s ok, they’re gay” they will automatically think that she’s a shallow girl who deserves what ever comes her way.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I mean, if they were married, yeah she should care about how her husband feels and vice versa. Thought that was the whole point of a marriage.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: He does not give a damn about how Britney feels and never did so we do not give a damn about how he feels about anything whatsoever :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, GodneyLush said:

It’s so crazy to me that half of us are excited and happy to see her out and having fun and the other half thinks she needs to be put into a con. again apparently. She’s Britney Jean Spears. She’s been through hell and back more times than most people would in 5 lifetimes. It’s a shame that a lot of us were so vocal during the Free Britney movement and there are still so many people that think they know what’s best for her. The girl didn’t have freedom for YEARS. She missed out on a crucial part in growing up. She had her rights taken away and she’s just now getting to be a “normal” human again. We have no idea the full details of what has transpired in her life…even though some of you clearly think you’re mental health experts. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Literally who is saying she needs to be in a con? 

25 minutes ago, easy said:

Is she supposed to care how he feels? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m just going to play devils advocate for a second. I don’t mind this post but if Sam went on IG today and posted a pic or video with 4 or 5 women in their bikinis (straight or lesbian), this entire forum would be raising hell and calling him a cheater/abuser who never cared for his wife. Why is it okay for Britney and not okay for Sam? It’s the misogyny and double standards for me.  

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block