Kevin Federline was packing and moving to Hawaii

So. Not being a bîtch or anything.

but they can’t afford movers?  Im sure they are ONLY people in Calabasas that are packing there only uhaul. I have moved twice in the past year and it was only about 300-500 bucks for a two bedroom packing and unloading. And lets say that they have 6 rooms etc it would only come to $1800-3000 for movers maybe $5k at the most. Its more evidence to the fact that he totally fûcked off that money from Britney.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

but they can’t afford movers?  Im sure they are ONLY people in Calabasas that are packing there only uhaul. I have moved twice in the past year and it was only about 300-500 bucks for a two bedroom packing and unloading. And lets say that they have 6 rooms etc it would only come to $1800-3000 for movers maybe $5k at the most. Its more evidence to the fact that he totally fûcked off that money from Britney.  

I was going to say the same thing, where is all the money? Britney pays thousands a month and they can't get movers.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

There r 3 men in the house. They don't do anything. The least they can do is move their own sht. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

People like them (new money and not earned money) usually don’t spend the money on necessities but on random things. They have their priorities backwards. Which is why their house looked like a mess inside with decades old furniture. People like them are usually very cheap, but then you see them dropping thousands on the new trendy toy.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block