Will they re write / edit part of the book now

The book is already being translated to other languages. The translated versions will be available at the same time as the English one. Also all audiobooks should be available 10/24.

Usually it's not possible to change the book at this point but maybe they can make some changes.

4 hours ago, nevs1212 said:

Do you think they’ll have to quickly go back to edit the book after they’re splitting up? Unless they’ve already started printing the books.

i hope she waits a little bit, like a few months later after the release of the book, she release a new version with an extra chapter telling about their break up. i want her to get all the coins she can. doesn't the media love making money with her name? now it's time she get her coins as well. 

I've wondered the same thing. It would have been nice if he could have at least waited until after the book had been released to file for divorce.

This book is a big deal for Britney to get her story out there in her own words. It would have also given him some time to think if that was what he really wanted. The timing is bad. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block