Sam posts statement regarding the divorce 'we will hold onto the respect and love we have for eachother'

Not "**** happens" 😭 wtf? You're supposed to love your wife, you don't say '**** happens' in a situation like this one! If my bf says let's split up, not only I have the right to know the reason why he wants to split up but if I could try and work things out, I'll try! Well, not after he told me '**** happens'... That's ****ty person beheavior

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Attention? It’s literally just a statement, there has been no backstabbing (as of yet and I hope it remains that way). I wish Britney herself would make a statement as well and express how she feels about the situation but so far, she’s been silent. Also, separation/divorce is not always a bad thing. No one deserves to be in a toxic relationship and quite frankly, we don’t know all the full details that led to their divorce. 

I never said it was bad to seperate or divorce but its obvious he's enjoying the attention.

I am not believing any of the claims he's made towards until there's evidence.

If she did cheat, then ok I'll accept it but however if he is saying this just to use against her to justify getting more money from her, then that's wrong.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

What PR? He couldn’t even spell ridiculous correctly and decided to use profanity. So much for ‘PR’.

Exactly. It is  kind and precise enough to sound endearing and yet, clumsily worded to not make it feel contrived. PR! I fyou think he sat down in front of his laptop and wrote that...... let me tell you, noooooo.

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 1
Just now, Bigno said:

Exactly. It is  kind and precise enough to sound endearing and yet, clumsily worded to not make it feel contrived. PR!

Well it didn’t work because everyone is dragging him for it. If he’s looking for PR, he needs to do better than that or just hire someone who at the very least can spell correctly.

• Like 1

“**** happens” …Wait, THAT’s your “explanation” for ending a six year long relationship? I mean, you don’t owe the world a reason, but that’s some poor choice of words, buddy. You took vows after a lengthy relationship, “****” is not the word you’re looking for :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Well it didn’t work because everyone is dragging him for it. If he’s looking for PR, he needs to do better than that or just hire someone who at the very least can spell correctly.

Of course. First, we all know he is a grifter and no amount of PR will vanish that. Second, his mediocre TMZ campaign is beyond obvious and idiotic. But nobody expected him to be a genius after watching his interviews, I hope. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh he definitely loves the attention.

He's such a fkn narcissist, its disgusting.

I would think since he obviously knows what Britney went through that he wouldn't betray her but no, he's no different than the long list of men who backstabbed and betrayed Britney. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I hope this isn’t the case 🙁 I was genuinely rooting for him all this time! I guess actions speak louder than words so over time we’ll see his true intentions here. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's so annoying. No one cares about you Scam

If no one cares, then why are all the threads on the first 5 pages of this forum about or related to him? You gays clearly care and are perched behind your keyboards waiting to see what he says next like an episode on the Jerry Springer show.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

If no one cares, then why are all the threads on the first 5 pages of this forum about or related to him? You gays clearly care and are perched behind your seats waiting to see what he says next.

I'll eat my words if he ends up being a POS, but I can't with people criticizing his statement. If he says nothing, it means he didn't care about the marriage. But since he made a brief statement asking for some kindness and understanding for both him and Britney during a difficult time, he's a narcissist.

We don't know what's going on with Britney, but it seems like Sam is in a better mental state to address the rumors. He didn't throw Britney under the bus, and he's smart enough to know that asking for privacy is pointless since everyone is going to speculate, so he basically said it's a tough situation but please give us some space to work through this.

Remember last year when the documentaries came out about how unfair the media was to Britney in the aughts and how we should learn from that? Did everybody revert back to 2007 when Perez Hilton was calling her Unfitney and drawing white dots under her nose? Maybe we should remember what Britney desperately asked for and respect that:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, I Can Bang said:

Not "**** happens" 😭 wtf? You're supposed to love your wife, you don't say '**** happens' in a situation like this one! If my bf says let's split up, not only I have the right to know the reason why he wants to split up but if I could try and work things out, I'll try! Well, not after he told me '**** happens'... That's ****ty person beheavior

Because he doesn't care and never did. He used her for money, fame and connections. I don't understand that not everybody saw right through him. It was obvious.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I'll eat my words if he ends up being a POS, but I can't with people criticizing his statement. If he says nothing, it means he didn't care about the marriage. But since he made a brief statement asking for some kindness and understanding for both him and Britney during a difficult time, he's a narcissist.

We don't know what's going on with Britney, but it seems like Sam is in a better mental state to address the rumors. He didn't throw Britney under the bus, and he's smart enough to know that asking for privacy is pointless since everyone is going to speculate, so he basically said it's a tough situation but please give us some space to work through this.

Remember last year when the documentaries came out about how unfair the media was to Britney in the aughts and how we should learn from that? Did everybody revert back to 2007 when Perez Hilton was calling her Unfitney and drawing white dots under her nose? Maybe we should remember what Britney desperately asked for and respect that:

Right!! You're way too smart for most people on this forum.

Most fans are jumping to conclusions in my opinion. We have to keep in mind that we don't know either of them personally or know what's really happening. 

If it can be proven that he said what the media's sources claim he said and that he just did it to get more money or a better reputation, that's despicable of course. But there hasn't been any evidence to any of his claims, so I think people should just stay as neutral as possible until they have any. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block