BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

4 minutes ago, Glendale said:

Actually, Team Con did their best to preserve her image and make it seem like everything was all rainbows and sunshine. It wasn't until the conservatorship was lifted that the general public began painting her as "crazy" and "unstable" such as the 2006-08 days. I'd say this time, even worse than then. 

Yes, after the end of the conservatorship, that's what I meant but I have specified it maybe to be more clear.

They are so disgusting, make her look sick but not on the way of the recovery because of them! And then when she found a way to get out from this prison they wanted to make her look like a crazy psycho again... Gosh...

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Never in a billion years would I have ever thought I'd see you drag Scam.

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You're right about certain clauses and if there was a cheating or abuse clause it would beg the question why have one in it against Britney if she hadn't cheated or abused him.

Britney wasn't free that long before they wed so this alleged abuse and cheating if occurred was after they wed. 

I told y'all, team Britney first and only. I only defended Sam because I felt it was Britney's right to choose him, good or bad. True colors came out, gloves are off. 

Usually those clauses are like if Britney cheats Sam gets x more money, if Sam cheats he gets nothing, etc. not based on the idea that one is more likely to cheat, but one has more to lose if it happens. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Mind Your Business said:

I'm actually scared of the media spinning this as a 2007 2.0 (when it is not) and getting her hospitalised again.

She needs major damage control.

I've been against her doing interviews if she doesn't want to but she really needs to show the GP she is fine.

These are some serious allegations.

Every time I say she needs a P.R. people here get mad at me! But it is true. She's not in the business anymore but she still super famous, I live in Brazil and she's in morning news all the time. Her name is clickbait, brings attention, she needs help dealing with the media.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

This reminds me of the time Jamie Lynn said that Britney had a knife and pulled her in a room and told Jamie that she was scared and that someone was trying to get her(around 2004ish) . It seems (not tryna diagnose but from the stories) that Britney has some metal health issues. I think abuse is wrong and if Britney did abuse him then it could possibly be because of mental health issues (still not excusing it though). Also, if the rumors are true Sam blackmailing Britney is horrible and kind of shows he never really loved her 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, jordeezus said:

So...my comment is so important to you that you want to try and bash my character. Who are you, dear? 

You are defending and find pleasure in listening to Jason Alexander of ALL people. You might as well start defending Juno and her deadbeat father at this point. Please go educate yourself instead. If Britney wants to bring a man into her life again, she needs someone who is mature, educated and is financially stable. Not a classless hick from Louisiana.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Derwood said:

Oh go s*ck an elf Sam. She attacked you in your sleep and you have a black eye. Great. I kicked my partner in my sleep last night multiple times because I was very hot, and he gave me a black eye eight years ago by accidentally elbowing me in the face. Like, ******* get a grip. That's what you're going to allege to the media? No evidence, no proof, out of context? Give me a break.

Thats so strange. Is he saying she waited for him to be asleep for her to attack him? Otherwise, if she somehow had night terrors, that is NOT domestic abuse, that was an accident 

Welp. It didn’t take long for this to get ugly. None of this is “new.” TMZ been reporting it. 

And let’s be real, police report/“evidence” or no, the stans here would never believe this. Someone already mentioned how big and muscular Sam is compared to 5’2 Britney. As with most things with Brit, we’ll probably never get the truth. 

I just want this to be over and I pray Britney survives this. 

Edited by ZoneGirl
1 minute ago, Glendale said:

You are defending and find pleasure in listening to Jason Alexander of ALL people. You might as well start defending Juno and her deadbeat father at this point. Please go educate yourself instead. If Britney wants to bring a man into her life again, she needs someone who is mature, educated and is financially stable. Not a classless hick from Louisiana.

I'm not defending Jason at all. I just listened to what he had to say. Get outta your feelings. Maybe learn nuance and that multiple things can be happening at the same time. Living in an echo chamber of opinion-affirming info is unhealthy. Anyways, move on. 

7slrnm.gif

20 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I'm wondering if the book is still happening this year after all this mess.

Can a divorce really hold up a book release? I can only see that happening if she has to and probably will make edits and REMOVE any mention of Sam or at least in a loving husband light lol

Edited by PlatinumB
23 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

THIS is why you always have to call the cops for domestic violence. If true, a paper trail is needed. If Britney is schizophrenic then I hope she makes up with her parents. The Spears clan should have been honest with us FROM THE JUMP. We were on their team at first. If they had revealed her true issues to us then we would have still supported them. Idk....it just can't be lies at this point.

im sorry but this is another example of how this fanbase doesnt make sense. not that long ago you were all slamming her parents and now she broke up with Sam, you all wish she makes up with them. EH ??

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Every time I say she needs a P.R. people here get mad at me! But it is true. She's not in the business anymore but she still super famous, I live in Brazil and she's in morning news all the time. Her name is clickbait, brings attention, she needs help dealing with the media.

A PR person can make an official statement, and folks will continue to post clickbait and share their own opinions. I don't think it works 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.