BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Girl…he’s literally trying to have the pre-nup changed and get her to pay for his lawyers and spousal support after everything she’s done for him. There’s nothing to like about SCAM

He also get paid for being Britney cooking chef... Which was the most ridiculous thing ever... And alot of things that we probably don't know. Gifts stuff like that...

• Like 1

He's going to need the money because none of his businesses are going anywhere, taking advantage of someone in a weaker mental state as Britney isn't going to go down well with the general public either. 

But we all seen it coming years ago, it's not the first guy that has tried to do Britney like that and he won't be the last. 

I find it sad for Britney, I want her to be happy and enjoy life, but sadly enough it seems that her life will only bring her misery.

2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

OMG... How many times we will have to tell you guys? IG IS NOT REAL LIFE!!! Look at Scam, he knew what to do, how to act and especially what to say for making you guys wet!!! "Happy pride month guyyyyyyyyyys!" But at the end of the day it was only WORDS... He said he won't let media talk bad about her wife but what did he do? Nothing! He never went on tv to defend his wife, he did nothing when she was lock in that facility, worst he lied to her fans, saying she was totally fine!!! The only things he did it's lurking, like he did for MYB so he can see what fans desires are, what to TELL THEM to make them happy and be the fake good guy! He said he doesn't need money, he only eat rice? And now he wants spousal support and attorneys fees? Another scam lie! Attorneys fees with a little bonus right in his pocket right? This is how it's work!

I just wanna know where are the divorce papers is all. All we have is a TMZ report…

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I am absolutely gutted for her. Why does everything seems to not go her way?? Does not a single person in her life wants her to be happy? It’s crazy and extremely unfair how she is treated when all she’s ever wanted was to be happy. She deserves so much more…. It cant be because she’s just too “sweet” that everyone wants to benefit from her

At the top is where you find all of the sharks. Psychopaths and sociopaths who do anything to get there. Someone like Britney who is an extreme empath is breakfast for them. She would have be n better off never becoming famous but she would still have her awful family.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Derrick said:

it takes TWO people to be in a relationship, he has been with her for ALL THE HIGHS AND LOWS these last 7 years. It could just be that he can’t handle Britney not taking her mental health seriously and it even getting progressively worse. 

Cut the check Britney and move on. At least there are no kids involved this time around and a prenup was signed. 

He never cared about her. He stayed with her for the contacts, fame and money. Leaving earlier would leave him with nothing.

4 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Both Sam and Britney deserve happiness. While this is sad, I wouldnt want someone to stay with her if their heart isnt in it. No one deserves to be in a relationship and even more so a marriage where both arent 100% in it. Let's wish them both well because we dont know what was happening behind closed doors so trying to villianize one of the parties will just make this process for them even more difficult. 

Exactly my opinion. I also don't trust TMZ reporting accurately, but some here think it is the bible. 

I don't believe Sam was in it for the money. It was much too hard to deal with her father for years. All other boyfriends gave up. Sure, he admitted he liked that her name opened doors for him, who wouldn't like that. Let's face it, it is very hard to live with someone going through the healing process from trauma. It's up and down and back and forth. As recently as July in Cabo, Britney wrote that she flies off the handle when she doesn't get her wish.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Never posted on here before but **** this makes me so sad. I cannot comprehend these types of people who have treated her this way and are only about the money. I have always seen anyone who has been with her as the luckiest men on the planet and all they are about is the money???? Money is nothing compared with the chance to live your life with a literal goddess. She deserves so much better.

Edited by TWClapton
Typo
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, inkarnacjabechaves said:

Something was suspicious about Sam's too good to be true motives towards Britney. He was after money all along. Also, it seems like the theory about him being planted by Team Con could be true. The most of the guys Britney dated between her divorce with K-Fed and the termination of her c-ship were vetted by Team Con.

Lastly, pretty sure whatever qualities he lacked as a husband partly caused Britney to miscarry. Stress is no joke to pregnant people and there's a reason why pregnant people need a tightly knit support system. 

I think the pregnancy announcement was a misunderstanding that got out of hand and that’s one of the stories he’s threatening to tell if he doesn’t get more money 

• Like 2

I hope she will spend her time for her and only her. Being single is a good way to heal, the only thing she needs is support but with good intention.

And she will find someone who truly love her for the human being and not the superstar. I guess it must be difficult for someone who is anonymous to meet Britney Spears and be exposed. But I'm sure she will find someone one day. 💛

14 minutes ago, BPI said:

As I said, we cannot know Britney or diagnose based on instagram posts and newspaper articles

I agree. We can’t diagnose, but I’m not going to say that I think she’s okay. Her multiple captions about the Jack in the Box employee, for example, showed a major disconnect. There is no shame and she has lived a life and achieved a level of fame none of us can ever understand. I just really hope she gets some support because girl has said herself she cries every night. It’s also evident that she NEVER got to heal from her trauma. Girl was attacked by the world and stalked at all times.

Combine that with never being taught how to manage your own affairs and you have a life that feels impossible to manage.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Exactly my opinion. I also don't trust TMZ reporting accurately, but some here think it is the bible. 

I don't believe Sam was in it for the money. It was much too hard to deal with her father for years. All other boyfriends gave up. Sure, he admitted he liked that her name opened doors for him, who wouldn't like that. Let's face it, it is very hard to live with someone going through the healing process from trauma. It's up and down and back and forth. As recently as July in Cabo, Britney wrote that she flies off the handle when she doesn't get her wish.

he was even being chosen by her father, what you mean it was hard for him to deal with a person that gave him a job?

please

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

It seems like Britney stopped trying to conceive a child after the miscarriage, which is understandable. Maybe Sam realized he wouldn’t be having a child with Britney after all. Children would’ve been one way to secure his financial future.

Thankfully they didnt have a child together...  I know having a miscarriage is sad but the truth is it happens quite often. I cant imagine dealing with all of this with ANOTHER child from ANOTHER ex looking for $$$... UGH!

Edited by davelivesfree
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Britney really has nobody in her life that she can trust, it's really sad 

I can't imagine the trust issues she must have at this point.

She's been exploited to the core and used like a rag to wipe the saliva off the drooling faces off the greedy louses who have used her. 🤮

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.