BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

What do you mean with she could have been feeding into it? 

Potentially. Listen Britney has a very strong, smart mind. She has a lot of distrust, perhaps they set her up with Sam and a made a deal that he would be taken care of if he went along with a plan and Cassie framed herself as the good girl so she trusted her, and all these videos are about of from the pandemic. So con set up a plan in case Britney was freed from the pandemic

• Love 1
Just now, BritneyOfficial said:

Potentially. Listen Britney has a very strong, smart mind. She has a lot of distrust, perhaps they set her up with Sam and a made a deal that he would be taken care of if he went along with a plan and Cassie framed herself as the good girl so she trusted her, and all these videos are about of from the pandemic. So con set up a plan in case Britney was freed from the conservatorship

4 minutes ago, BritneyOfficial said:

Potentially. Listen Britney has a very strong, smart mind. She has a lot of distrust, perhaps they set her up with Sam and a made a deal that he would be taken care of if he went along with a plan and Cassie framed herself as the good girl so she trusted her, and all these videos are about of from the pandemic. So con set up a plan in case Britney was freed from the pandemic

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

gonna say it again, i find it disturbing how fans ALWAYS blame others but never Britney herself. Y’all are so framed

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

gonna say it again, i find it disturbing how fans ALWAYS blame others but never Britney herself. Y’all are so framed

No one is saying Britney is perfect. But something is odd about this. For someone that was trapped for years, all the sudden she could date someone from team don in case she end up freed to back themselves up. Notice how quiet they have been?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly, I don't think this is a bad thing? He signed a pre-nup and Britney will ALWAYS make money. I never trusted that leech and only was nice and supported him because Britney loved him. That ends now.

She is getting rid of everyone from that c-ship, and I'm glad Sam is gone. She is strong AF, I know she will be fine. Please have some faith in our girl who has been through SO much worse than a divorce. I'm just glad she never had kids with him.

If Britney dates in the future, I hope she goes with someone that is her equal. Has millions of his own, etc. She doesn't need to date anyone that will only be there to use her.

Also now Britney does not need to stay in California because of Sam's "career". She can move to Hawaii, etc. if she wanted. Califronia is so toxic.

This is a new beginning for her, and I'm excited for her. Of course she's probably heart broken but she will be just fine. Just give her love!

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I wanted to believe he was different, but I guess he's just another leech... :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: But since he's a leech, good riddance tbh! No one from the dark times of the c-ship should be involved in her new life imo. Also, I am in no way trying to tell her what to do, especially during such a hard time, but she definitely needs to rebuild a new life, I'd get tf outta the USA! I hope I don't sound insensitive because I really love her, but how is that place (both her home and her country) not triggering for her at this point?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.