Doja Cat calls out haters on instagram

Cqleb

19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL she's none of those things!

And even if she was at one point hot and pretty,

her awful personality makes her ugly to me.

ha literally none of those things :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think the same! Awful personality... I actually used to be a fan :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but the way she treats her fans has been so off putting and kinda sad! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

ha literally none of those things :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think the same! Awful personality... I actually used to be a fan :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but the way she treats her fans has been so off putting and kinda sad! 

Lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I never really knew her music other than the songs "Say So" and "Like That"

but yeah this woman is just horrible.

I don't even think Nicki Minaj ever spoke to her fans like that and she's known to have a big ego and be confrontational.

It disgusts me how Doja said her last 2 albums were cash grabs and was making fun of her fans!

As if her fans buying her garbage music didnt give her money, a nice car, mansion etc.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I never really knew her music other than the songs "Say So" and "Like That"

but yeah this woman is just horrible.

I don't even think Nicki Minaj ever spoke to her fans like that and she's known to have a big ego and be confrontational.

It disgusts me how Doja said her last 2 albums were cash grabs and was making fun of her fans!

As if her fans buying her garbage music didnt give her money, a nice car, mansion etc.

I know.. So embarrassed I was such a fan. I LOVED her hot pink album and most of planet her album...

Nicki Minaj is smart she would never talk like that to her fans. She's not stupid lol

Doja's attitude and resentment is so weird and pure mean girl energy.. Like her fans gave her a platform! Without them she'd be still making moo music :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Also don't get me started on her being on incel/racist chat rooms STILL! Foul puta... 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

I know.. So embarrassed I was such a fan. I LOVED her hot pink album and most of planet her album...

Nicki Minaj is smart she would never talk like that to her fans. She's not stupid lol

Doja's attitude and resentment is so weird and pure mean girl energy.. Like her fans gave her a platform! Without them she'd be still making moo music :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Also don't get me started on her being on incel/racist chat rooms STILL! Foul puta... 

Happy Burger GIF by Doja Cat

Edited by Kiss my
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh wow she was on racist chat rooms?

That's horrible!

I'm not suprised tbh.

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I guess Britney isn't the only one trying to ruin their brand with Instagram :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

At least Britney was likable and charming before she started ruining her brand.

Doja has got to be one of the most obnoxious and unpleasant celebs I've EVER seen in my life!
She's almost as mean as Katy Perry!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block