Britney Literally Told You To Mind Your Business

1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

Don’t you think Britney would have acknowledged its existence somehow if that song meant anything to her? She would have somehow mixed something about it into one of her ramblings by now, if she gave even a fraction of a **** about this release.:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

this does not make your statement the absolute belief/ the absolute proof that she does not like it.

plus she has always said how much she loves working with will.

Edited by SepionSepiXXTRA
Just now, SepionSepiXXTRA said:

this does not make your statement the absolute belief/ the absolute proof that she does not like it.

Huh? I didn’t say “my statement is absolute proof”. I didn’t even say she doesn’t like it… :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I’m just saying that she most likely had very minimal to no involvement in this project.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Huh? I didn’t say “my statement is absolute proof”. I didn’t even say she doesn’t like it… :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I’m just saying that she most likely had very minimal to no involvement in this project.

spacer.png

Don’t you think Britney would have acknowledged its existence somehow if that song meant anything to her?  said U. u are asking rhetorically..? or no?

u are not saying you think it does not mean anything to her ? are  u then?

18 minutes ago, SepionSepiXXTRA said:

the message of the song is true anyhow, its just that noone wants to listen to it.

The people that the message is for will never hear it. That goes for life in general too. The ones that need to hear something refuse to listen. Britney fans have mastered the art of picking and choosing between what Britney says to apply it to their narratives instead of listening to the entirety of what she says. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, easy said:

The people that the message is for will never hear it. That goes for life in general too. The ones that need to hear something refuse to listen. Britney fans have mastered the art of picking and choosing between what Britney says to apply it to their narratives instead of listening to the entirety of what she says. 

i do agree. even if i dont delve in dramas here its so obvious.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SepionSepiXXTRA said:

Don’t you think Britney would have acknowledged its existence somehow if that song meant anything to her?  said U. u are asking rhetorically..? or no?

u are not saying you think it does not mean anything to her ? are  u then?

I don’t think SHE herself released this song purposefully to put out any kind of message to anyone. It’s an old demo Will wanted to use, Brit’s team nodded and that’s that. The fact that the message kind of fits with her situation right now is little more than a coincidence, I think.

By the way, I’ve been streaming Manjobi up and down since it came out. I’m not bashing it at all, just trying to stay realistic. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Like 1

Offtopic, but I need to express this… I feel like Exhale is taking this weird turn recently where there are two camps: People who are here to fiercely defend anything Britney says and does no matter what, and then people who observe it all, out of interest, with a neutral mind and then say stuff that’s interpreted as “attacks” by the former when really it ain’t that black and white. Just because we voice some criticism doesn’t mean we’re one with people who think she’s a clone, talk about her looks, think she should be back in the con or whatever. It’s giving extremism.

Some of us are not willing to delude ourselves about the current state of Britney and her career for “standom's” sake. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: We shouldn’t strive to be these perfect little Yes men to our fave, I don’t think that’s helpful. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block