Britney Literally Told You To Mind Your Business

9 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

“Britney” told us 

Keep underestimating Britney. Its sad you think so little of her that you can’t fathom that she could possibly approve a song with the intent of telling everyone to mind their business & stay out of hers. Something she literally made clear a few months ago when fans sent cops to her house.

“I love and adore my fans, but this time things went a little too far and my privacy was invaded.”

"During this time in my life, I really hope that the public and my fans that I care so much about can respect my privacy going forward. All the love, B,"

Basically a PR spin of her saying mind your business *****. 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Keep underestimating Britney. Its sad you think so little of her that you can’t fathom that she could possibly approve a song with the intent of telling everyone to mind their business & stay out of hers. Something she literally made clear a few months ago when fans sent cops to her house.

“I love and adore my fans, but this time things went a little too far and my privacy was invaded.”

"During this time in my life, I really hope that the public and my fans that I care so much about can respect my privacy going forward. All the love, B,"

Basically a PR spin of her saying mind your business *****. 

I’m not saying she didn’t approve of the song, I’m saying glitchney/ai-ney told us. 

manjobi :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

But isn't this song from 10 years ago?

Why would it be her message to us now? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

She hasn't even promoted it or did anything for the song.

Also I highly doubt she wrote it cause Britney can write better songs than that.

The song is on her website. The link is on her IG.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block