I can't believe Britney didn't go see The Eras Tour

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

It's definitely better fun to get an ice cream and watch a good movie than to stand there for 3 hours :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You know I heard a crazy and nasty story that some people actually wear DIAPERS to the show for that way they wont miss the entire thing!!

ISNT THAT GROSS?!?!? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 1

I am both a BArmy and a Swiftie and I honestly have nothing against Britney skipping the Eras Tour. It could be that she wants to watch but got booted out of the ticket sales (as with many Swifties who tried to score tickets to the concert) and I'm sure she'd rather chill at home and update her Instagram than attempt to watch an Eras Tour concert date 10000 miles away from home because she couldn't score a ticket at the location nearest to her.

first of all, i can't think of a more boring event to go to.

second of all, britney seems to avoid events that attrack a lot of media attention, why would she pick a taylor swift concert to make her comeback to hollywood's social events?

and on a side note: i don't understand the taylor hype either. she's not a great vocalist or dancer, her performances are bland, her outfits are basic... the only talent ppl attribute to her is her songwriting, but the woman is in her 30s writing lyrics that sound like something out of a high school student's diary. i never ever imagined back in her early days that she would become this huge phenomenon

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Can you guys at least switch from Britney to Beyonce, not Taylor Swift? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

By the way, Britney never really showed much interest in Taylor, and understandably so. While Taylor has some cute songs, overall she's serving literally nothing at all. She doesn't possess anything particularly unique. So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that Britney didn't attend her boring tour.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, 3Pney said:

maybe she doesnt care about her?

and her show is boring. having special lights or visuals on the background doesnt make it fun or a good show. she doesnt have that IT factor on the stage. looks so boring. I would rather see beyonces tour instead of taylor even though i m not a fan of beyonce.

Same.

I think Beyonce is a hollow demon, but she at least has substance and puts on a good show. She works for the money.

By comparison, Taylor Trustfund Swifto-path is so mediocre. She belongs on a kids morning show, not a pop arena.

Why didn't Britney see the eras tour? Because she has better things to do, and even though she's rich, we know a ticket to eras is a waste of money...

Edited by Cancer
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

i don't know anything about this girl but i read that her father is very rich and bought her career... She comes from money

Just Saying Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Well her father is a big man in finance so they were always, he helped her get label deal yes but won't say her career has been bought she proved herself along the way and she connects with her fan so that's there too (not her fan but she is doing things right)

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Well her father is a big man in finance so they were always, he helped her get label deal yes but won't say her career has been bought she proved herself along the way and she connects with her fan so that's there too (not her fan but she is doing things right)

He was a massive shareholder in her music label. Her opportunites at least were bought for her...

I remember back in the day when people used to say Madonna's primary talent was marketing. The likes of Taylor have set the bar so much lower since then...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Stand and point and sing off key? Yeah pretty sure we’ve seen Britney do all of that. 
Taylor on the other hand can learn a thing or 7 on how to command a stage 

Haha I’ll take for Britney what Taylor is doing if it means the whole world is obsessed with her 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block