'1989 (Taylor's Version)' out now - LISTENING PARTY

Adriannn

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

She should have released rep this October instead. 1989 feels more like a summer album. Now that the swifties are spending their coins on 1989 I fear they'll pay rep dust since it'll be overshadowed by the success of the 1989 rerelease.

I kinda agree, I also think Speak Now is more of a winter album. I saw someone suggest she's releasing 1989 TV at the end of the year so she can do more promo for it (similar to Red TV), with Fearless and Speak Now TV the more low-key releases that happened earlier in their respective release years.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

She could entirely shelf 'Bad Blood' and I'd be ok with it lol. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I really thought more vault tracks would be included. 

I read she recorded the least amount of songs for 1989 so that may explain why we are only getting 5 vault tracks nnn

4 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

I actually really like the 1989 album cover.  I have high hopes for this album but we'll see.  Also, you've got me hooked on Abz!!

Personally this cover is okay, but it could have been so much better, and right now I think I still prefer the OG 1989 album cover.

And I'm glad to see you've been loving Abz! His solo album is really good. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

I read she recorded the least amount of songs for 1989 so that may explain why we are only getting 5 vault tracks nnn

Rumor had it she recorded 150 songs, but I really think that number is way too high, plus, this was just speculation. They will slay, though.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I would forgive her this obsession if she announces her debut album :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:, nobody asked for 1989 :trash_throw_away_recycle:

You know thats what I wonder,

why doesn't she re-record her debut album?

Its not a terrible album.

Btw am I the only one who doesn't like the cover for the re-recorded 1989 album?

The original cover is better imo.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Btw am I the only one who doesn't like the cover for the re-recorded 1989 album?

I'm pretty sure that debut album will be the last re-recorded one, like a full-circle moment.

Not a fan of the art cover either.

• Like 3

She will be rerecording the debut! 

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh she will?

I wonder if she'll curl her hair like the album cover.

Can't wait to hear it! :) 

I don't see why she wouldn't, the album was part of her original contract with Big Machine that's part of the masters dispute. I hope she does curly hair too, she curled her hair for the Speak Now TV cover :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't see why she wouldn't, the album was part of her original contract with Big Machine that's part of the masters dispute. I hope she does curly hair too, she curled her hair for the Speak Now TV cover :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah she looks so beautiful on the Speak Now TV cover.

That's my fave cover out of all the TV albums.

She should stick with curly hair cause its so beautiful and gorgeous!

• Love 1

Yeah she looks so beautiful on the Speak Now TV cover.

That's my fave cover out of all the TV albums.

She should stick with curly hair cause its so beautiful and gorgeous!

Speak Now TV has my favourite album cover from the rerecorded albums too :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block