'1989 (Taylor's Version)' out now - LISTENING PARTY

Adriannn

On 8/10/2023 at 2:32 PM, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Fearless worked well, Speak Now ruined Back to December with bad mastering/mixing, but debut album have many songs worth for buy.

I dont like her all pop albums.

I dont think there is released Our Song, I know only about AIylor on YouTube. 

I was talking future tense :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

7 hours ago, Fita said:

Wait, won't she rerecord her debut album? I think that would be super interesting. My guess is that she would release it after the reputation rerecording album, probably on 2026 when it's gonna be 20 years since its debut. Btw I thought she might as well already had rerecorded it.

:)

She will absolutely release the first album. Even if it makes only $40. That's $40 she didn't have. It's probably a nice fancy coffee in Switzerland. She will leave no stone unturned! 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmm what info? I don’t think there is going to be features… shame the Bad Blood remix with Kendrick Lamar is missing too.

It might be the LP-exclusive bonus track. Or she might be saving it for "The More 1989 Chapter" like she did with "Eyes Open" and "Safe & Sound". I sincerely hope so anyways because the original version is grating. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

It might be the LP-exclusive bonus track. Or she might be saving it for "The More 1989 Chapter" like she did with "Eyes Open" and "Safe & Sound". I sincerely hope so anyways because the original version is grating. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I think the latter. I think the bonus track on the tangerine vinyl will be another remix or something. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

1989 Taylor's Version is out tonight!

Which vault track are you excited the most?

Will any song get butchered? Will any of them be upgraded? 

Is the double album theory actually true?

The songs that hit hard will sound weak on this album like the rest of her versions. It's like we r gonna get the diet versions of shake it off and blank space and style. And new romantics. The original was full of hard hitting pop and one thing I've noticed with her versions is that the sound. The bass. The bang. The hard hitting explosion of pop gets drowned a little. Probably for copyright which is weird considering she is the original artist and songwriter but I think from a production perspective, she has to water it down so let's get ready for 1989 (lite version)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AII said:

The songs that hit hard will sound weak on this album like the rest of her versions. It's like we r gonna get the diet versions of shake it off and blank space and style. And new romantics. The original was full of hard hitting pop and one thing I've noticed with her versions is that the sound. The bass. The bang. The hard hitting explosion of pop gets drowned a little. Probably for copyright which is weird considering she is the original artist and songwriter but I think from a production perspective, she has to water it down so let's get ready for 1989 (lite version)

I'm ready to keep the original version of 'Style' if she makes it lite.

Apparently the album leaked. I saw someone posted the lyrics for $lut on Reddit. I'll be waiting until tomorrow to listen. I also preordered four physical copies (Crystal Skies CD and cassette, Rose Garden CD and vinyl) but they haven't shipped yet.

Edited by Isla
23 minutes ago, Isla said:

Apparently the album leaked. I saw someone posted the lyrics for $lut on Reddit. I'll be waiting until tomorrow to listen. I also preordered four physical copies (Crystal Skies CD and cassette, Rose Garden CD and vinyl) but they haven't shipped yet.

i hope u have some more money saved for alll the deluxe editions/Xam editions and any other editions designed to a) extend charge longevity in accordance with billboard rules and b) financially drain the bank account of loyal fans. 

Taylor Swift Hello GIF by Apple Music

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block