'1989 (Taylor's Version)' out now - LISTENING PARTY

Adriannn

2 minutes ago, AII said:

i hope u have some more money saved for alll the deluxe editions/Xam editions and any other editions designed to a) extend charge longevity in accordance with billboard rules and b) financially drain the bank account of loyal fans. 

Taylor Swift Hello GIF by Apple Music

I definitely won't be buying anymore that's for sure :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: until Taylor Swift/Reputation TV are both released lol

• Love 1

The feels. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm so proud of her. Her voice matured and almost doesn't sound like her in some parts. It also sounds like her voice was also babyfied to make it sound younger. Regardless it was a good listen. I Know Places was actually listenable for a change. Blank Space and Style sound too crisp but maybe I'll get used to it over time. I don't know if I like Shake It Off better than the original but I like that it's HQ. New Romantics is too loud. Wildest Dreams is better than the original. Other top songs include Bad Blood, Out Of The Woods, HYGTG, You Are In Love, and This Love. The vault songs were some of her best especially sl**, say dont go, and now that we dont talk

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block