Is Britney experiencing a decline in her fan base?

Not people melting down over Britney not working.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

This woman worked since she was a kid and worked more than most regular humans will ever work.

Imagine being drugged, abused, forced to work and do things in your career for over 13 years you didn't want to do only to have your 'fans' cry that you're not working when you're trying to heal.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This woman worked since she was a kid and worked more than most regular humans will ever work.

Imagine being drugged, abused, forced to work and do things in your career for over 13 years you didn't want to do only to have your 'fans' cry that you're not working when you're trying to heal.

Britney's fans have the right to feel sad, their feelings are valid as well. It's possible to experience sadness while also accepting her decision not to work. It's her choice, and no one here is melting down over her not working. This thread is focused on discussing the decline of her fanbase, which is largely attributed to her inactive career. It's simply an observation, not a meltdown as you seem to believe :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Henry. said:

Britney's fans have the right to feel sad, their feelings are valid as well. It's possible to experience sadness while also accepting her decision not to work. It's her choice, and no one here is melting down over her not working. This thread is focused on discussing the decline of her fanbase, which is largely attributed to her inactive career. It's simply an observation, not a meltdown as you seem to believe :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It's a meltdown and clearly saying a declining fanbase being attributed to her inactive career is the same thing as saying fans are melting down over the fact she's not working.

As you seem to believe.

• Haha 3

It's a meltdown and clearly saying a declining fanbase being attributed to her inactive career is the same thing as saying fans are melting down over the fact she's not working.

As you seem to believe.

Just accept unsettling truths without interpreting them as personal attacks or threats to Britney :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 2
Just now, Henry. said:

Just accept unsettling truths without interpreting them as personal attacks or threats to Britney :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I didn't say anyone personally attacked Britney, or threatened her those imaginary comments are as delusional as folks hoping a hurt, battered, drugged, and forced racehorse should be working to rehab an Instagram image.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't say anyone personally attacked Britney, or threatened her those imaginary comments are as delusional as folks hoping a hurt, battered, drugged, and forced racehorse should be working to rehab an Instagram image.

She's more than her past and trauma. Let's refrain from talking about her as if everything life has put her through solely defines her. Do I truly need to provide further clarification? Obviously, we're all devastated by everything that has happened to her, and we fully support her and respect her decisions. But why can't we engage in a conversation about her no longer being an artist? And why shouldn't we be able to openly express our sadness about it? Is this your reasoning behind perceiving us as having a meltdown and being delusional? Please consider a more mature perspective or :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
Just now, Henry. said:

She's more than her past and trauma. Let's refrain from talking about her as if everything life has put her through solely defines her. Do I truly need to provide further clarification? Obviously, we're all devastated by everything that has happened to her, and we fully support her and respect her decisions. But why can't we engage in a conversation about her no longer being an artist? And why shouldn't we be able to openly express our sadness about it? Is this your reasoning behind perceiving us as having a meltdown and being delusional? Please consider a more mature perspective or :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Oh, so now you're a doctor and giving the okay that she's past her trauma. Do you live in her body, have you treated her or live in her mind?

I think it's safe to say you do not, nobody said you can't engage in conversation so these alleged sadnesses over a declining fanbase over her Instagram is pathetic at best.

Please consider showing proof of your degree as a doctor and have treated Britney to be telling us all she's more than past her trauma and her past.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

Oh, so now you're a doctor and giving the okay that she's past her trauma. Do you live in her body, have you treated her or live in her mind?

I think it's safe to say you do not, nobody said you can't engage in conversation so these alleged sadnesses over a declining fanbase over her Instagram is pathetic at best.

Please consider showing proof of your degree as a doctor and have treated Britney to be telling us all she's more than past her trauma and her past.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We're familiar with your tactics, Diamond. Please refrain from misrepresenting others' statements and exhibit maturity. Your apparent desire to simply win the argument is leading you to fabricate falsehoods.

Now kindly step away from my thread while I'm maintaining a respectful tone :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Just now, Henry. said:

We're familiar with your tactics, Diamond. Please refrain from misrepresenting others' statements and exhibit maturity. Your apparent desire to simply win the argument is leading you to fabricate falsehoods.

Now kindly step away from my thread while I'm maintaining a respectful tone :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

So, you saying Britney is past her trauma and her past with no receipt is beyond evident you have no clue where she is at with her eternal feelings.

A declining fanbase I'm sure is the last of her worries when she's been through so much and dealing with her sons move.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

THIS

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you saying Britney is past her trauma and her past with no receipt is beyond evident you have no clue where she is at with her eternal feelings.

A declining fanbase I'm sure is the last of her worries when she's been through so much and dealing with her sons move.

So, you saying Britney isn't past her trauma and her past with no receipt is beyond evident you have no clue where she is at with her eternal feelings.

You're literally the one diagnosing her while I simply said her past and trauma don't define her :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I do and its because of her erratic posts on IG.

She seemed to have the GP on her side and had more fans once she was freed but now they aren't anymore cause of her IG.

I said this in a previous thread:

Her IG is the WORST thing to have ever happened to her public image even more than 2007 cause at least in 2007, she had really intense problems and stress going on in her life.

I agree but we know nothing. maybe she is like that in real life.

Does it mean people who unfollowed her do not actually like real Britney? probably

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

53 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

As you seem to believe.

38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:you are savage :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:you tell them mama :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:those ungrateful dramatic power bottoms :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Literally who gives a fu ck... They'll be back anyway when they think she is behaving properly or releasing music they like or even post a "instagram" worthy picture  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: The only decline I see in this fanbase is the quality of the fans... not quantity.

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Exactly.  The fans these days are basic and they like basic (cough *Taylor Swift* cough).  Britney has always and will always be the legendary Britney Spears.  Truthfully, I think she's just biding her time and waiting for this **** to pass (court docs, book release etc.) before she does what she really wants, whatever that may be.  And when that day comes, she's going to blaze it up and shut everyone up.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Henry. said:

So, you saying Britney isn't past her trauma and her past with no receipt is beyond evident you have no clue where she is at with her eternal feelings.

You're literally the one diagnosing her while I simply said her past and trauma don't define her :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I didn't say she is, or she isn't, I have no clue I'm not in her mind, her body or her soul like you pretended to be.

I didn't diagnose anyone so stop with the baseless strings you keep trying to pull out of the dumpster.

She doesn't want to work, she wants to get naked, she wants to post what she wants on Instagram, let her be.

A declining fanbase as I've said is the least of her worries, on the other hand it's beyond evident you want to be one of those fans pushing a racehorse to perform no matter how hurt they've been.

Ts Madison Wtf GIF by ALLBLK

• Love 1
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Exactly.  The fans these days are basic and they like basic (cough *Taylor Swift* cough).  Britney has always and will always be the legendary Britney Spears.  Truthfully, I think she's just biding her time and waiting for this **** to pass (court docs, book release etc.) before she does what she really wants, whatever that may be.  And when that day comes, she's going to blaze it up and shut everyone up.

For real, and many just can't find the tools to comprehend that she stated many times she's on a break/retired.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block