Is Britney experiencing a decline in her fan base?

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't say she is, or she isn't, I have no clue I'm not in her mind, her body or her soul like you pretended to be.

I didn't diagnose anyone so stop with the baseless strings you keep trying to pull out of the dumpster.

She doesn't want to work, she wants to get naked, she wants to post what she wants on Instagram, let her be.

A declining fanbase as I've said is the least of her worries, on the other hand it's beyond evident you want to be one of those fans pushing a racehorse to perform no matter how hurt they've been.

Ts Madison Wtf GIF by ALLBLK

Your manipulation of people's words is truly distasteful. Are you not the one consistently criticizing Britney's marriage to Sam every day? Why don't you allow her to live her life and respect her choices? You're exhibiting a striking level of hypocrisy.

IMG_5742.gif

Now, please leave me alone as conversing with you seems to be devoid of purpose

IMG_5742.gif

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 1
Just now, Henry. said:

Your manipulation of people's words is truly distasteful. Are you not the one consistently criticizing Britney's marriage to Sam every day? Why don't you allow her to live her life and respect her choices? You're exhibiting a striking level of hypocrisy.

IMG_5742.gif

Now, please leave me alone as conversing with you seems to be devoid of purpose

IMG_5742.gif

So, a thread about a declining fanbase is now equating to you bringing up her husband?

Clearly the comments you're spewing hold no weight, value and aren't supported by facts honey.

You sat there and claimed Britney is over her past and her trauma, all he while claiming her fanbase melting down and declining is some real issue when it's not.

shocked season 7 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I'll always support whatever project she feels like working on, but I don't follow her like I used to. She's always the Queen of Pop to me! I also respect Britney the human enough to let her go live her life and give her a chance to define and experience freedom after all she has endured.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not people melting down over Britney not working.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

This woman worked since she was a kid and worked more than most regular humans will ever work.

Imagine being drugged, abused, forced to work and do things in your career for over 13 years you didn't want to do only to have your 'fans' cry that you're not working when you're trying to heal.

Agreed. Of course i would be happy if she release something one day, but it's in her own business what will she do, we can just wishing her the best ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Exactly.  The fans these days are basic and they like basic (cough *Taylor Swift* cough).  Britney has always and will always be the legendary Britney Spears.  Truthfully, I think she's just biding her time and waiting for this **** to pass (court docs, book release etc.) before she does what she really wants, whatever that may be.  And when that day comes, she's going to blaze it up and shut everyone up.

Haha love that gif! I'm glad you agree! I totally agree with every word you said also!

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

She is dealing with a very intense court situation. Which most people seem to have strangely forgotten! She has just finished her book, which is coming out very, very soon and she has just given us a cute little buzz single, MYB. She's doing what she wants to do in her own time. She's definitely cooking and she's gonna blaze it up and shove it in the faces of the haters and her gutter family, with an added twirl!

wendy williams GIF  

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1

I don't think so, majority of her fans are too old to stan a new artist  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

The stanning phase is over, most of use are past our mid 20s, hell I'm 30 in 10 days:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:, we all have our own lives and no time or energy to stan another artist like we stanned Britney in our teen years.

The friends I've made in last 3-4 years barely know how huge of a Britney stan i am cause i don't talk about her and her every move anymore like i used to, i don't listen to her 24/7 like i used to which affected my Spotify list as she was #1 every year yet last year she became #5. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

BUT despite all that we have chosen Britney as our pop goddess and it will stay like that forever :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Edited by wixie
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not people melting down over Britney not working.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

This woman worked since she was a kid and worked more than most regular humans will ever work.

Imagine being drugged, abused, forced to work and do things in your career for over 13 years you didn't want to do only to have your 'fans' cry that you're not working when you're trying to heal.

I agree with everything you said except for the she’s worked harder than most people comment. Most people I know had no choice but to work at least 2 jobs a day to live at some point. lol

• Love 2

You seen Britney fans move on to “stan other pop artists”? Hmm… what? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Have we gone back to BOMT days or something? Most of her fan base is more mature and has more to do in life than look for other pop artists to “stan” because their current fave isn’t at her peak atm. We aren’t 12 anymore. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block