Normani Signs New Management

CentralCJ

• Content Curators

Rolling Stone has learned that Normani is now managed by Brandon Creed (Charli XCX, Troye Sivan) and Lydia Asrat (Coco Jones, others) after splitting from S10 Entertainment’s Brandon Silverstein in May.

“With new music on the horizon, and Asrat and Creed now at the helm of her musical career, she and the rest of her team are extremely excited to embark on this new chapter and partnership,” a rep for Normani tells Rolling Stone. “She wishes Silverstein all the best.”

Normani-management.jpg?crop=0px%2C26px%2
T.CO

Rolling Stone has learned that Normani signed a new co-management deal with Coco Jones'...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

My god she's still trying to make it big in music? 

Its literally been 4 YEARS since her song for her "debut album" that never happened!

I feel like her opportunity for a successful solo career has passed.

She should've released her album as soon as Motivation came out.

You gotta be quick in this industry otherwise they'll pass you by. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Exactly! She could’ve already had 2-3 albums by now and doing a tour this summer. Her “perfectionism” has really been a weakness in this scenario. I’m not saying she should have just released whatever, but I’m sure she had direction on her sound and what she wanted to convey on the debut album. It feels like the longer she waits to release the album, more she changes musically. It’s like she doesn’t know herself as an artist.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Exactly! She could’ve already had 2-3 albums by now and doing a tour this summer. Her “perfectionism” has really been a weakness in this scenario. I’m not saying she should have just released whatever, but I’m sure she had direction on her sound and what she wanted to convey on the debut album. It feels like the longer she waits to release the album, more she changes musically. It’s like she doesn’t know herself as an artist.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yeah she had potential and star quality plus she's gorgeous.

Idk if its cause COVID happened around the same time and delayed her releasing and promoting new music but in today's world,

the attention span of music consumers is not the same.

Everyone wants instant gratification and not wanting to wait years for an album that never will come.

Only artists with established fanbases can get away with that but NOT NEWCOMERS like her!

Its sad cause I definitely saw her as a younger version of Beyonce but I don't see her having a successful career anymore.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Hopeful 

Even thought a lotta things have gone right for normani, I still have hope for her

From both her parents having had gone through cancer since the release of wild side through her singing with keep cool records with a partnership with rca and things gone different with on the main executive's that had signing her leaving for a position at def jam ( also explain Khalid era is all of the places) and also s10/brandon not really focus that much on her, nor pushing her ( plus his personally/professional focus on anitta play apart) 

Hopefully with things be better more relax in her personally life and new magement Hopefully this can get things back to focus

I don't see her having pick success in the terms of doja, sza in terms on album sales but more in the vain of a summer or ari lennox (100-150) unless her new released singles have such an impact that people feel that have to get the album once it 

Also The Singles releases have to be steady and the album has to ready to go( mix and mastered before any promo)

Personally this is my idea of how to do some promo for the album

Album/Singles releases 

● First Offical New Single release end of aug/early Sept in time for the vmas

● Second Offical Single release mid/end october

● Third Offical Single Pre Order Last Week before Christmas with a released with the first two weeks of January 

● Mid/End Of January announced the album release date( first/second week of February) with the following the teasing of the tittle, tracklisting, cover

● Then keep promoting through the year with Singles, Performances, Radio/ Podcast Intreview 

Awards Shows ( This Year)

● VMA's

● Soul Train Awards 

● Mobo( uk)

● Billboard Awards ( November This Year)

● EMA's (she can host/perform like Nikki, Rita, Sweetie)

● People Choice Awards

So With that Hopefully things go well for her

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

My god she's still trying to make it big in music? 

Its literally been 4 YEARS since her song for her "debut album" that never happened!

I feel like her opportunity for a successful solo career has passed.

She should've released her album as soon as Motivation came out.

You gotta be quick in this industry otherwise they'll pass you by. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Tbh a hit song is a hit song. Any artist could come back with the right material/hit song. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

It’s not that she’s a perfectionist. Her label doesn’t want to put out her music bc they don’t think it will make them enough money. She has very little control over her career.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.