“Zoey 102” to Out Perform “Barbie”?

I’m a Zoey 101 fan (Also ex JLS fan) and I have to say absolutely not. I haven’t heard anyone even talk about it or give it any buzz. I’ve been listening to radio a lot for the past few weeks haven’t heard anything.

The Barbie movie is actually being talked about and praised! Sorry JLS and the rest of the cast. 

1 hour ago, aleomg said:

Yeah, Zoey 102 is out performing Barbie in the Biggest Flops of 2023 because Barbie is not even in it. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Okay, but Jamie Lynn has won a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award; Margot Robbie has never! So who is the real winner at the end of the day!?

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Haha 8
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Okay, but Jamie Lynn has won a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award; Margot Robbie has never! So who is the real winner at the end of the day!?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Was Jamie Lynn nominated for Worst Actress of the Year? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She’s also nominated for Worst Living Human Being of History, so all bets are on her. Ooh-ooh-ooh. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Edited by aleomg
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block