I have a Britney confession…

Well yeah back then Britney photos were plastered everywhere. I used to hide the banner when I was scrolling in public 

Now I post and lurk publicly and freely on here bc you can’t tell it’s a Britney forum anymore except when someone posts a nasty gif 

Edited by HIM
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I can’t even remember what my searches were. Mostly Exhale and Britney Spears tbh :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

In my computer lab, I went on web cam with psychic ladies and then on a world map 360° view website and saw a guys aśs in the shower :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

In college, I visited breathheavy until I scrolled upon sassy gifs that would get me looks 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, HIM said:

In my computer lab, I went on web cam with psychic ladies and then on a world map 360° view website and saw a guys aśs in the shower :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

In college, I visited breathheavy until I scrolled upon sassy gifs that would get me looks 

I- Not the psychic on the school computer  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, HIM said:

Well yeah back then Britney photos were plastered everywhere. I used to hide the banner when I was scrolling in public 

Now I post and lurk publicly and freely on here bc you can’t tell it’s a Britney forum anymore except when someone posts a nasty gif 

God knows what thread I was looking at :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block