I have a Britney confession…

I had a similar experience in 11th grade. We had like online portfolios or something and our teacher had us come up to his desk to give him our passwords so he could log in to grade it. Well my password for it was something like britneyspearsfan. Something with her name in it. So he smirked and looked at me and started laughing but not in like a mean way just surprised. So the guys in my class (it was an all boys school) were like what is it. So my teacher told everyone my password and they laughed and were like bro she's hot that's funny. I was embarrassed a bit but laughed it off.

43 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I had a similar experience in 11th grade. We had like online portfolios or something and our teacher had us come up to his desk to give him our passwords so he could log in to grade it. Well my password for it was something like britneyspearsfan. Something with her name in it. So he smirked and looked at me and started laughing but not in like a mean way just surprised. So the guys in my class (it was an all boys school) were like what is it. So my teacher told everyone my password and they laughed and were like bro she's hot that's funny. I was embarrassed a bit but laughed it off.

What year was 11th grade for you?  It was 2007 for me and I had plenty of people say she wasn't hot anymore when I made them watch Gimme More in my BCIS class :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

28 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Me in high school 

I would like to talk to your classmates to know how nice you are to them. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Or if you say to them "this matter will be looked in", "sit down", or "this behavior will not be tolerated"  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Spoiler

You know that I love you at some point, I'm sorry for being biitchy sometimes :bouncey:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I would like to talk to your classmates to know how nice you are to them. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Or if you say to them "this matter will be looked in", "sit down", or "this behavior will not be tolerated"  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Reveal hidden contents

You know that I love you at some point, I'm sorry for being biitchy sometimes :bouncey:

spreading regina george GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block