Britney reportedly did not record the audio book of 'The Woman In Me'

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The bashing against users for not liking something has been getting wild as of late. I was getting attacked yesterday just for saying I wasn't a big fan of MYB. It wasn't my fault the whole forum was flooded with MYB threads and those were the topics to talk about.

So many of us have been labeled fake fans, or not fans at all for hoping Brit would record the audio book herself and for not loving this new song.

In what world do we live in as fans that we have to seem as though we need to love everything someone puts out even if we don't. 

I know, right?

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF USERS ATTACKING ME FOR MY OPINION!
What cause im a mod I cant have an opinion anymore?

Like im a bubbleheaded robot?

Its one thing to disagree with someone but its another to insult and degrade them.

I swear some people get off on pissing off others!

Britney is HUMAN, she is NOT a God and she makes mistakes and stupid decisions like all of us!

Just cause she's the greatest popstar ever doesnt mean she can't mess up sometimes!

I love Britney but I don't see her as a God but as a beautiful human being.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, princessmimi said:

I know, right?

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF USERS ATTACKING ME FOR MY OPINION!
What cause im a mod I cant have an opinion anymore?

Like im a bubbleheaded robot?

Its one thing to disagree with someone but its another to insult and degrade them.

I swear some people get off on pissing off others!

Britney is HUMAN, she is NOT a God and she makes mistakes and stupid decisions like all of us!

Just cause she's the greatest popstar ever doesnt mean she can't mess up sometimes!

I love Britney but I don't see her as a God but as a beautiful human being.

Same here and I'm not sure if you noticed but there seems to be this dark train of fans trying to take control over other fans opinions, thoughts and how they feel as fans.

It's like the control era, since Britney was freed, fans are now trying to control other fans to think, feel and express the same as them. 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Same here and I'm not sure if you noticed but there seems to be this dark train of fans trying to take control over other fans opinions, thoughts and how they feel as fans.

It's like the control era, since Britney was freed, fans are now trying to control other fans to think, feel and express the same as them. 

Well if you see any users on here doing that, you can send a report and we can give WPs to them.

I think that accepting everything Britney does no matter what is not good because its enabling.

Like seriously the "fans" who go nuts on you just because you comment on a video of hers that is odd and strange or on her looks or her music are just delusional.

Like for example:

I dont personally like MYB but its wrong for "fans" to bully others fans into getting them to like the song.

We have our own minds, we dont have to accept music we don't like!

We know what Britney is capable of as an artist and that song doesn't show it.

• Love 3
Just now, princessmimi said:

Well if you see any users on here doing that, you can send a report and we can give WPs to them.

I think that accepting everything Britney does no matter what is not good because its enabling.

Like seriously the "fans" who go nuts on you just because you comment on a video of hers that is odd or strange or on her looks or her music are just delusional.

Like for example:

I dont personally like MYB but its wrong for "fans" to bully others fans into getting them to like the song.

We have our minds, we dont have to accept music we don't like!

We know what Britney is capable as an artist and that song doesn't show it.

I agree, yet users will flip out on us and say we need to just support any and everything she says and does.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I hate that the GP still sees her in that light, but she also has not done much to change their perception of her. After she became free, that was her moment to show the world that she was in charge, about to take full control of herself and career, and really show how talented she was as an artist. What we got was videos of her spinning, tacky nude pics and this new song with Will I Am didn’t help. To us, she might look hot and happy in those videos of her twirling, but to the public, she still looks out of it, and like she needs help. 

Agree!

Its ironic how even though her image during the conservatorship was not really her, she seemed more sophisticated, mature and well mannered.

Ever since she got off of it,

theres been nothing but nude pics, online attacks against others, rants against her family and the dancing videos on her IG.

Im sadly not suprised people think she's an airheaded bimbo.

Its one thing to be sxual but another to be trying too hard and those n.udes are DEFINITELY trying too hard.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, yet users will flip out on us and say we need to just support any and everything she says and does.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Yeah they use her conservatorship as an excuse to accept any weird behavior/posts on IG and low quality music.

Just the fact that MYB obviously has NO effort from Britney at all proves how obsessed some fans are.

I mean the woman couldnt even do a proper photoshoot for the cover and used a 20 yr old pic of her face poorly photoshopped in it!

Why do fans just accept anything from her and not QUALITY?!

Just cause she was trapped for 13 yrs doesnt mean we should accept garbage from her.

We are paying fans and we DESERVE QUALITY MUSIC!

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.