Jamie Lou shows where her alliance truly is...

3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I see why Britney hates her

She got her career started because of Britney, and Lou clearly trafficked money and goods to her from Britney's estate (IE; the plane tickets and being able to spend time with her family in Britney's condo). She even spilled herself that Lou was already there in 2007 when she was pregnant, so it's pretty clear that JL was one of the biggest benefiters of Britney's conservatorship from the get-go. And JL has the nerve to release a book (with Lou's money) that drags Britney, like what was the reason? Money? Jealously? She keeps proving that she's a horrible human being and that Britney has no reason to like her at all. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Like 3

Y'all she's broke & desperate at this point. She always has felt like she is a star without Britney & now that conservatorship is gone she has no 💰

let’s be real what have you  done in the last umm 14 years that got you paid?? Nothing! You running behind Lou & Dina but they wasn’t giving you their money stupid it was your sister money

• Like 2

I'm assuming JL was booked to be in LA this week for promo but it can no longer happen because of the sag aftra strike. So she's there with nothing to do.

As i said before, it's a shame she hasn't taken the initiative to gain a real job and try to make a media career fit in-between. 

She hasn't diversified, she hasn't skilled up or been studying acting. i kind of don't understand the random media career jumps she's done several times. 

She's clearly desperate for this movie to be a success. I hope she figures out all this fame chasing could have been better to have just become an RN or something.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block