Don't support "MYB" if you don't want another album produced by Will.i.am

Btw y’all secretly know whether it’s your cup of tea or not that it’s miles ahead of HMC and is sparking tons on controversy which the majority of her biggest songs do. Artistic freedom is about trying new things. This may not be “new” if you feel the structure has been done before but I think it’s a slap in the face and a major middle finger to the haters. Will crafted and produced a very fun song that’s extremely catchy and so relevant to where she is in life. The quality is there if you pay attention. The beat continuously builds and there’s so many fun factors like that last chorus with the gospel vocals and quirky last bitc h! Brit is known for catchy songs aka pop and this is definitely one for the books imo. I think it’s their best collab so far if not S&S. I don’t mind the vocals as it fits the artistic aesthetic which some may call fake or lazy however I disagree. Also my friend who is a Taylor fan loves it as well and said this is the music he wants from Brit. Not necessarily edm but catchy, fun, simple bangers. She can do more but this was needed lol. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Bigno said:

You know what is sad? These kind of "songs" damage her legacy. With the awful choices currently and obviously being made by whoever is making the choices, her career could become a cheap moneygrab and that is what I think might be coming. Obviously someone is very misguided. 

she's 41 years old, and this is just one song. don't you think it's too soon to be saying how her legacy is damaged?

• Love 3

With my lurking era, I had always thought of you as a neutral person. You make threads here and there, which most of the members don't agree with but I have always given you benefit of the doubt. 

But not anymore. The way I percieve you, based solely on this thread is, that you are very negative person. What prompted you to make this thread in the first place? To dash, to minimise, to make whatever effort Britney is putting out there, to reduce her to not being an independent choice of hers, not being her choice? It's a member like you, who claims to be her oldest fans etc, but still creates a thread like this, its hard to root for you. I was rooting for you. Because I honestly thought you cared about her. But no.... You really disappointed someone who was on your side. 

But to wake you up, regardless if you like it or not, here it is:

slap slapping GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bigno said:

You know what is sad? These kind of "songs" damage her legacy. With the awful choices currently and obviously being made by whoever is making the choices, her career could become a cheap moneygrab and that is what I think might be coming. Obviously someone is very misguided. 

Imagine thinking a 20+ year career with the legacy to match will be ruined because of a (1) song :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 5

The song is a banger , Britney is free to make her own choices and we should support that because that's what we wanted for her for more than a DECADE!  If you cant support her and what she may wish to say in her music and self expression maybe it is time you hand in your fan card and mind your bizznessssss

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

With my lurking era, I had always thought of you as a neutral person. You make threads here and there, which most of the members don't agree with but I have always given you benefit of the doubt. 

But not anymore. The way I percieve you, based solely on this thread is, that you are very negative person. What prompted you to make this thread in the first place? To dash, to minimise, to make whatever effort Britney is putting out there, to reduce her to not being an independent choice of hers, not being her choice? It's a member like you, who claims to be her oldest fans etc, but still creates a thread like this, its hard to root for you. I was rooting for you. Because I honestly thought you cared about her. But no.... You really disappointed someone who was on your side. 

But to wake you up, regardless if you like it or not, here it is:

slap slapping GIF

You watch your mouth speaking about the most interesting, notable member that's been active here for a very long time.

tumblr_mdltipP9mF1rkzm1mo1_500.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block