'Mind Your Business' Spotify numbers

Just now, Fudgeney said:

Definitely wont see the same success as hmc unless theres some major promo, remixes, and its added to playlists

Agree! However, I believe it could have legs if 'Mind your business' becomes viral. I remember Scream & shout started very slow back in 2012, and I don't know how but one day I checked BBHOT and the song was climbing like King Kong was climbing the empire state. I love S&S but it's still a mystery to me :elton:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Agree! However, I believe it could have legs if 'Mind your business' becomes viral. I remember Scream & shout started very slow back in 2012, and I don't know how but one day I checked BBHOT and the song was climbing like King Kong was climbing the empire state. I love S&S but it's still a mystery to me :elton:

Haha same here, I don't know what made it take off 3 months later, I had already started healing from my depression that it wasn't a hit.

Just now, IRunAway said:

Still hoping for a Top 10 debut on Billboard.  It's possible since 5 of the songs ahead of it are all the same song.

We'll see how it goes in the coming days because It's WAY too soon to know that. We'll be lucky if it cracks BBHOT100 to begin with! This is not an easy thing to do nowadays :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

Haha same here, I don't know what made it take off 3 months later, I had already started healing from my depression that it wasn't a hit.

No one ever gave me an answer why the song suddenly took off without a single promo. The video was awesome though so that must have helped and big time. Other than that, it'll always be a mystery :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

5 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Is this being played on the radio anywhere? I would have thought a radio friendly version would have been a good idea.

I heard it today on the radio. It was on a show of new releases and was the first track to be played.

You'll just have to wait and see :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1

I doubt this will debut top 10 but it will for sure chart somewhere. This is a release that will need time to rise. I have no doubt radio will play this and easily take them top 20 on pop, any further will depend on promo, pushes from the label or going viral in some way. With physicals, remixes and a cute discount it’d be easy for them to secure at least one week of solid sales to perfectly time with the radio peak. Their biggest uphill battle will be streaming honestly, so they should really push for playlisting and maybe drop the video the same week as the physicals/remixes/radio peak. 

This’ll go off in the clubs either way tho for sure!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block