MIND YOUR BUSINESS BECOMES BRITNEY'S HIGHEST DEBUT ON ITUNES WORLDWIDE CHART!

I think at this point anything Britney releases will be successful. I personally hate it! Hate the robotic “vocals”, hate the 2013 sounding production. The fact that there are people here confused, as to why many of us aren’t into it is mind boggling. Britney is so much better than processed vocals, which is the same damn thing we always get, when she works with him.

She needs to get back in the studio with Max Martin, and pull out another pop banger. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Danishfan said:

I think at this point anything Britney releases will be successful. I personally hate it! Hate the robotic “vocals”, hate the 2013 sounding production. The fact that there are people here confused, as to why many of us aren’t into it is mind boggling. Britney is so much better than processed vocals, which is the same damn thing we always get, when she works with him.

She needs to get back in the studio with Max Martin, and pull out another pop banger. 

Absolutely, this is will.i.am ft Britney, though. It’s just a fun silly random song that gave us exactly what you described, and that’s okay! I don’t think she was looking to do anything major with this. It’s just Britney being Britney and having fun. I don’t think she’d debut her new/actual “sound”, if you will, in someone else’s discography on a random single. I get your frustration, though

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

the song is legendary and iconic, cultural impact.

what chu talking about?

Why don't you read the message thread?  I was referring to the song being released in other countries and not being released here.  I also compared it to how T. Swift releases her albums/songs, all at the same time around the world.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block